Dodge Challenger Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else has had or are having this issue. I have a 2013 Rallye Redline and the last couple of months I've noticed a problem with all the gauges going to the left or zero. Every time it has happened I was driving and all of a sudden they go to zero for a second then bounce back. Sometimes it happens over and over for several times and other times it is just once then everything is normal. It has never lasted more than a minute though. I've taken the car in to the dealer 5 times so far and they said everything is fine and they can't find anything wrong or get it to repeat itself. I've had other electrical problems with the car as well but all are intermittent but usually happen at the same time the gauges act up. Once the cruise would turn on but it wouldn't set. This was right after the gauges had done their thing. I pulled over and turned the car off and back on then the cruise worked fine. Another time after they had srewed up I got out of the car like I always do and pushed the button on the door handle to lock the door and it wouldn't work. I tried it several times and it would not lock the doors. I then pulled out my fob and locked the door with the remote. The next time after driving my car when I got out and tried locking the doors with the button on the door handle it worked fine and has ever since. The last two times the gauges acted up the air conditioning and radio turned of and back on as the gauges went off and on. The previous times the AC and radio were fine while the gauges did their thing. Anyway, like I said, I've had this into the dealer on I think 5 occasions and the dealer says they can't find anything wrong. Oh and btw I'm getting kind of close to my warranty running out so I have got to get this fixed. Dealer told me that as long as it finally failed with 1000 or 2000 miles after warranty they would honor it since I had been in with the car for the issue but said if it took 5 or 10K to fail then I would be out of luck. They have kept it one time for 2 days but other times only for 1 day. I can't go without car. I think my next trip in I'm going to try and make them give me a loaner car or something and make them keep it until they fix it. Well, try and make them I guess. I'm sure they will tell me no. I know they don't offer loaner cars normally anyway. Well, hopefully someone else has had this issue and can help me. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.