Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to see who's interested in meet at cedar beach, Babylon , on ocean pkwy, friday 18th, at cedar beach hut, live band, beach hut has food and drinks,nice summer place to hang out, meet fellow mopars owners, around 6:30,-7 ish. Anyone interested

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
The wife gets off at 8pm so I would be there around 9

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Sweet

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I,ll be there 7ish, in my standard Minnesota Vikings ball cap and Harley t- shirt, if anyone wants to say hi

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'm going to try and set up , meets once or twice a month, who ever can make it, cool

·
Registered
890 Posts
Sounds good, Jeff! Should be able to make it!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Sounds good will be able to make it.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
vder and I , are meeting at bob's in west at 6:30, then heading over there, if anyone wants to join us

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hope to see you there sue, Chris difinitely been a while

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
And we was wondering about Chris

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
Something has come up. Can't make it tonight. Sorry

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Jeff,

Are you aware that tonight is a North Babylon Reunion night with Concert? They are expecting heavy attendance.

North Babylon & friends Reunion Night at Cedar Beach (The Beach Hut) Ocean Pkwy ,Babylon, NY -
with Music by Super Acoustic and Friends- July 18,2014 5-10pm
- FREE PARKING after 5 pm ( You do not have to be Town of Babylon
resident or NB grad to attend, early arrival recommended or you may have to park at Overlook
- NO cover - Rain or SHINE
- Food and drinks available to purchase on site.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Just an FYI:

Tomorrow night, Saturday July 19th, Long Island Mopars is meeting between 6PM and 10 PM at "Hot Rod" Burger King in Bethpage right off Seaford Oyster Bay approximately a half mile west of SOB.

·
Registered
221 Posts
I will be attending the Long Island Mopar meet tomorrow. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was not aware of that we'll move it to Tanners park, beach hut, 400 baylawn ave copaigue, we're still at 6:30 at Bob's parking , on north sunrise hwy service rd, west Islip

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
I was not aware of that we'll move it to Tanners park, beach hut, 400 baylawn ave copaigue, we're still at 6:30 at Bob's parking , on north sunrise hwy service rd, west Islip
Depending on how things go with Bellmore tonight, I may meet you down at Tanner's park afterwards.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts