Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to show off our new Automatic Trans Shifter.
The push down feature is unique, and addicting to play with while driving.

Now available

-For the 2015-2017 Challenger/Charger with Auto trans.
-Push Down Style Lockout
-Machined from 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum
-A Variety of color and engraving options
-Easy Install
- As always with ANY Barton product- PROUDLY MADE IN THE USA

We will also be releasing one with a momentary switch, to be used with a line lock, Trans Brake etc...

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,803 Posts
Please explain the push down lockout. I have watched the install video, but it's not explained how it works. I assume you push down to unlock (like pushing the button on the stock handle). Do you have to do anything to move to manual shift mode? Or just move to the left like stock?

A Guy

·
Premium Member
27 Posts
It's just a stick and ball, I don't see it affecting manual shift ...

-Enjoy
fh : )_~

·
Vendor
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The push down lockout acts just like your factory shifter. Anytime you need to push the button in on your factory shifter to get out of park etc... On ours, instead of the button, you would push the ball down, its spring loaded and will pop back up when released.

I don't believe we can discuss pricing on the main forum, but all that info is up on our website.

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,803 Posts
Thank you, that's what I ass u me d :)

A Guy

·
Registered
868 Posts
Excellent looking product...... Bump for a great company. I'm not an auto guy, but I have a Barton shifter installed in my M6 Challenger that I bought earlier this year. I can speak from experience, you can't get a better product then what these guys are making.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts