Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody found any decent all weather floor mats?
I have always bought them to protect better even though i don't drive my "toys" in the winter.
Looking for maybe some with Hemi or Mopar on them...but not looking to break the bank.
i have done some looking with nothing really jumping out at me.
Thanks!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Had WeatherTech FloorLiners in my other ride for 6 years. Nothing but good things to say. Will order some for the Chally soon. If you're looking for protection, look no further. Molded specifically to your ride (fronts). 2nd row mats are meh. Fronts trap pretty much everything though.

They won't say "Mopar" or "Hemi", and I'm assuming they fit the Chally as well as they fit my SUV.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
I use Weathertechs in my challey in the winter. Best all weather mats you can get!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Huskyliners. I think I got all 4 for the price of just the front Weathertechs. Heavy material and form fitted. They catch EVERYTHING.

·
Registered
1,067 Posts
I have Weathertechs in my car, I had them in my Ram too. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

·
Registered
402 Posts
As an aside, can anybody think of any reason why the '10 WeatherTech's wouldn't match up with an '11? (Challenger)

I sure can't.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Greetings

I found Dodge (Ram) just the head with horns not words at www.canadiantire.ca if that is any help. I am not selling for a retail store but this place is a frequent stop for me. I don’t drive mine in sloppy weather but I do want to be prepared for the summer rain squall that will catch me. I haven’t been able to find and with Mopar Blue to match my "Mopar-10" model

Storm Cell

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Greetings

I found Dodge (Ram) just the head with horns not words at www.canadiantire.ca if that is any help. I am not selling for a retail store but this place is a frequent stop for me. I don’t drive mine in sloppy weather but I do want to be prepared for the summer rain squall that will catch me. I haven’t been able to find and with Mopar Blue to match my "Mopar-10" model

Storm Cell

Nice, those would be perfect with my Torred. did you end up buying a set? wonder how they fit in the Challenger since are fitted for the Ram? thanks!!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
I have the OEM dodge mats... They fit perfect, pretty rugged, deep treads. They do not go up the sides like the husky liner ones though.

I can snap a couple pics if you're interested?

·
Vendor
12,442 Posts
we have plenty of the Mopar mats in stock, 59.75 + shipping

thanks

Luke

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
For someone who asked:

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm hoping to hear from more of you regarding all weather floor mats. From what i see it's between Husky Liners or WeatherTech. From the posts i've seen WeatherTech seems to win out, although they don't have any 2011 Challenger floor mats available yet.

·
Premium Member
109 Posts
nice luke.
i have these mats in the challenger right now - ordered from steve white. the mats look awesome.. and they cover the carpet very well. we havent gotten much snow to test their capabilities for holding water but it looks like they will cover me for the winter.

ill post some pics of them installed during the day

·
Premium Member
81 Posts
As an aside, can anybody think of any reason why the '10 WeatherTech's wouldn't match up with an '11? (Challenger)

I sure can't.

YES!!! They have different holes in them for the floor hooks!! I have an extra set of 2010 carpeted Challenger mats sitting in my garage because i didnt know better! :SM127: (if anyone needs some let me know haha):ugh2:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts