Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Was able to have some man time in the garage tonight. Installed the Mopar CAI and 180 thermostat along with the Diablo 93 octane CAI tune all while watching my BlueJackets battle the Penguins. Would have been a perfect evening if they could have pulled off the comeback win.

Easy peasy install of everything. I was a little concerned about the thermostat as I have heard some units required grinding. Not so on this Speedlogix piece, fit perfect and already had the gasket installed. The Mopar CAI also was an easy install with everything well thought out and of a high quality.

Looking forward to the test drive when the weather gets better.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yea, wish the jackets could have pulled that one off. At least they won their first Stanley cup playoff game this year and even got a win at nation wide! Sounds like a fun night in the garage though. Carry the flag Brother!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
I honestly didnt know there was Columbus fans..

I found installing a CAI easy yet rewarding.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
98 Posts
Was able to have some man time in the garage tonight. Installed the Mopar CAI and 180 thermostat along with the Diablo 93 octane CAI tune all while watching my BlueJackets battle the Penguins. Would have been a perfect evening if they could have pulled off the comeback win.

Easy peasy install of everything. I was a little concerned about the thermostat as I have heard some units required grinding. Not so on this Speedlogix piece, fit perfect and already had the gasket installed. The Mopar CAI also was an easy install with everything well thought out and of a high quality.

Looking forward to the test drive when the weather gets better.
Huge jack Johnson fan loved when he was on the kings. Go kings go

1 - 4 of 4 Posts