Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 19 scat pack with the standard alpine audio system....is there a control to change the base or treble....all I see is fade and balance....????

·
Registered
38 Posts
There is, it's under the audio settings. I access mine by opening the Radio (FM), and going to the sound options there. I'll go out after work and get the step by step process when I'm off here in a couple hours if someone doesn't beat me to it.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for responding, I looked in the manual and zip...didn't see it, but messing with the audio I found it in the Equalizer...it's tough getting old, what happened to when things were easy...:frown:

·
Registered
38 Posts
Thank you for responding, I looked in the manual and zip...didn't see it, but messing with the audio I found it in the Equalizer...it's tough getting old, what happened to when things were easy...:frown:
Glad you found it! They definitely could have made it easier, and you're not the first person on the forums I've seen asking!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glad you found it! They definitely could have made it easier, and you're not the first person on the forums I've seen asking!
Thanks...I'm old school and came from a 15' Mustang GT/PP where the performance options were placed between the main two gauges....and the radio was straight forward to adjust without 6 different screens.... what the F*@# was Dodge thinking with all the electronics in this thing ??? I already miss the Mustang :|

·
Registered
968 Posts
Thanks...I'm old school and came from a 15' Mustang GT/PP where the performance options were placed between the main two gauges....and the radio was straight forward to adjust without 6 different screens.... what the F*@# was Dodge thinking with all the electronics in this thing ??? I already miss the Mustang :|
Personally, I think the "electronics" in my 2018 Challenger are AWESOME! It has a great infotainment system and lots and lots of options, which I like - I like to be able to customize things to the way *I* like them - and you can really do that with these newer Challengers.

Not to mention all of the different performance monitors, etc - and a nice big 8.4" screen.

Once you get used to it, I'm sure you'll like it more. It's different, that's all - you were used to "simple" and the Dodge provides "more". :)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
At 65 simple is better.... I have a big motor,shaker hood and a manual transmission.....I don’t need all the electronics the younger guys look for....and could care less if my phone is connected to my audio. Granted when I get use to it and lower the car from its 4 wheeled drive stance I’ll probably like it more

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
4 Participants
pistolgripfan
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing