Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know GHOST was having bypass surgery but I have not heard how he's doing or seen him on here. Anyone know how he's doing?

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
The only news we've heard over here is that he's still recovering
from the surgery. And that was secondhand info.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I just posted to another thread where it says he's alive and doing OK.

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Ghost is out and ALIVE! ;)

Robert here's the latest on Ghost. He is out of hospital and home now!:thumbsup: He had a triple bypass and medically induced coma for 37 days and had a stint inserted while still under soon after first operation. He had to be recused 5 times in initial operation also. But he is home now and not walking yet, LOTS of phys-therapy to go yet, but has lost like 50lbs so guess thats a bonus. He doesn't HAVE a puter anymore but if you want his phone # email me and I'll give it to U. He is still pretty "OUT" of it and was still txting me bout Bastrop run, which was POSTPONED well cause it was his idea and didn't want him to miss it! We are still waiting to reschedule it, were thinking May but till he gets better, it's on hold. He sends thanks to all for the prayers and well wishes and I'll try ta keep y'all informed better on his recovery, Mark

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Holy Cow- GHOST Get better brother.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
It'll make the Bastrop Run even more meaningful.

·
Premium Member
152 Posts
I just had a textersation with Ghost. He is getting stronger and seems to be rehabing well. He said that rehab was kicking his butt so thats great news. Typical Ghost, he was worried about all the Challenger stuff he had to do.​

·
Banned
675 Posts
I just had a textersation with Ghost. He is getting stronger and seems to be rehabing well. He said that rehab was kicking his butt so thats great news. Typical Ghost, he was worried about all the Challenger stuff he had to do.​
Thats good to hear, thanks for the update

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Good to hear.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts