Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 392 for a week now... took it out for like the third time. Thought it was strange there was no volume or radio controls on the steering wheel, Well to my surprise, while my hands feeling around the back of the steering wheel I find left side and right side radio controls. Left side controls volume and right side controls stations. How cool is that? Seriously... Am I the only one who didn't know this?::scratchhead:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Seriously... Am I the only one who didn't know this?::scratchhead:
Seriously, I think you are... LOL

When I got my 09 RT I was shocked to see the controls on the front of the steering wheel because Dodge has had them behind the wheel forever.

·
Registered
215 Posts
So dose my Daughter's 08 Avenger. But I thought they were going to be on the front of the 392's wheel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
2004 Dodge ram does
2009 Dodge grand caravan does:pimp::pimp:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you all for the conformation... I was hoping at least one person would fess up and admit they didn't know either. BTW, the last Crysler product I owned was a 71' Challenger 440 Six pack. I think it's safe to say there were no radio controls on the steering wheel... or where there? lol:browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
2005 Ram/Viper has them. Cool thing, I keep forgetting they're there, then I find them again. At least I think I do... I keep forgetting.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
I didn't know - but I don't have one either.

·
Premium Member
542 Posts
lol...I didn't know...had mine for about two days before I read about it in that little book that comes with it. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,544 Posts
I wish mine DID!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Had the car for a week and haven't read the owner's manual cover-to-cover three times?

·
Registered
90 Posts
I didn't know that either... I am going to go out and check my 05' Ram 1500 !!:smokin:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts