Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went outside and saw the sun for the first time in six days... might actually get to drive the Challenger in the dry for the first time...:browsmiley:

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
according to weather.com... a few light showers tonight.. then partly cloudy starting tomorrow and only a 10% chance of rain.. we really need a break from this....

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Yep. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, for the first time in a week. :notallthere:

The bad news is that Texas is supposed to get, what we just went through, our passing front just in time to arrive on Christmas Day. Sorry about that you guys! :(

Not to go off topic, but I followed the Hemi Hwy Tour this past weekend. I made all 4 stops on their So Cal tour. My Challenger was delivered by Bob Frederick's driver, Bernard, two years ago last Friday.

Because of their tour, it was the first time I ever had to use my windshield wipers, as I felt obligated to help support their effort.

Demonique, my Challenger will get washed tomorrow, and put away, like nothing ever happened. :bigthumb:

Okay, back on topic....

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep. Tomorrow is supposed to be nice, for the first time in a week. :notallthere:

The bad news is that Texas is supposed to get, what we just went through, our passing front just in time to arrive on Christmas Day. Sorry about that you guys! :(

Not to go off topic, but I followed the Hemi Hwy Tour this past weekend. I made all 4 stops on their So Cal tour. My Challenger was delivered by Bob Frederick's driver, Bernard, two years ago last Friday.

Because of their tour, it was the first time I ever had to use my windshield wipers, as I felt obligated to help support their effort.

Demonique, my Challenger will get washed tomorrow, and put away, like nothing ever happened. :bigthumb:

Okay, back on topic....
Pretty cool Greg,

we got ours exactly 2 years after you did... we're looking forward to going on some of the runs and the Saturday morning coffee gatherings..

the car is her daily driver, so it'll get washed soon but not put away...

Cheers :guiness:

Mike

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
"we got ours exactly 2 years after you did... we're looking forward to going on some of the runs and the Saturday morning coffee gatherings..

the car is her daily driver, so it'll get washed soon but not put away...

Cheers"

Awesome! :thumbsup:

Lol, there will plenty on those "Saturday morning gatherings" to come in '11.

I look forward to meeting you there! :bigthumb:

Cheers! :icon_cheers:

·
Premium Member
431 Posts
off topic,

Happy Anniversary Greg to you and "yours". (lol)
I too was out in the rain a couple a weeks ago :(

back on topic,

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
"Happy Anniversary Greg to you and "yours".

:thanks: :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hope everyone had a great Christmas....

We had another night of rain.. but bright and sunny today.. .good day to get the new stereo installed.... nose badge is on the way too...:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I didn't see nose badges on the site. I'll have to see it in person after you get it installed.

I did see the steering wheel badges though and I have been meaning to get one of those.
go on the site, type Dodge in the search, nose badges are on page two I think.... may have to do the steering wheel as well

·
Premium Member
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
A little rain and you guys freak out...
A little rain? if I wanted this much water falling from the sky I'd have moved to Oregon... or SF...

:guiness:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
A little rain? if I wanted this much water falling from the sky I'd have moved to Oregon... or SF.
That's funny right there. I think with what we pay for gas and housing in California, that we should be exempt from rain. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts