Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Changed the courtesy dome lights and the cup holder LEDs. Looking for information concerning changing the ambient HVAC and door locks/window lighting. Or if it's even possible? Anyone that could point me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated!

Can't stand the green luminescent glow...

BT

·
Premium Member
2,331 Posts
Changed the courtesy dome lights and the cup holder LEDs. Looking for information concerning changing the ambient HVAC and door locks/window lighting. Or if it's even possible? Anyone that could point me in the right direction, would be greatly appreciated!

BT
How did you change the cup holder LED's, and where did you get them?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Got them from radio shack. Part number: 276-307

5mm Red LEDs, 1.7v.

I took the center console apart and resoldered the new red LEDs in. Took about 20 minutes. Easy mod.

·
Registered
14 Posts

5mm Red LEDs, 1.7v.

I took the center console apart and resoldered the new red LEDs in. Took about 20 minutes. Easy mod.
Thanks for the info. Been looking into this for a while. If you figure out how to go red elsewhere, please let me know.

·
Registered
14 Posts

BT

5mm Red LEDs, 1.7v.

Thanks for the info. Been looking into this for a while. If you figure out how to go red elsewhere, please let me know.[/QUOTE[

Is this what you used?

Attachments

·
Registered
2015 SRT 392
2,701 Posts
Nice job! :thumbsup:

Do you have any pictures of what the finished product looks like that you could Please share?

Thanks in advance!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts