Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are the American Racing Nova Wheels, VN70122950315 & VN70122134218. Three are usable and one could be with a good welder to refurbish them.

I wrecked one of my front 22x9 wheels (bent the lip). I also scuffed the rear wheel 22x11. The other two are in very good shape (no curb rash). I thought maybe someone on here may be looking for a replacement.

I know I was looking last month and I figured out they are discontinued. Lots of web sites still advertise them but they don;t actually have them in stock.

I ended up buying a new set of different wheels but maybe I can make some money back and help out someone in the process. I wish I could have found one and saved myself $1500 for the new set.

These wheels were $420 each x 2 & $330 each x 2 when new.

I will try to attach picks but not sure what I'm doing is working. If not I will follow up with another post.

Feel free to message me. I live in St. Petersburg, FL and local would be great but will ship them if you pay the fees. I can put them in the boxes I have for the new set I bought online. I'm thinking $150 for the 9" front & $200 for the 11" rear.

Maybe there is someone out there like me who learned fast not to overlook balding tires.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts