Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone out there installed one of their cans on a 5.7? The only ones I've seen installed are on the 6.4 hemi, but the braket on the site calls for 5.7 or 6.4. The hose routing doesn't appear to be the same for the 5.7 as it is on the 6.4. Any advice or photos of a setup installed on a 5.7 would be much appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have completed the install of the catch can. I must say that American Brother Designs makes a quality product that looks and fits well. I chose to use black 1/2" heater hose from the parts store rather than the clear hose the kit came with based off of personal preference. The paint quality on the catch cans is top notch as is the engraving. I also installed the charger intake tube at the same time. I had some difficulty sourcing one of these tubes at the dealership. They have consolidated the part number from what I was told with the ones that have the silencer assembly on it. They ordered one and it ended up having the silencer on it. So, I found that Steve White sold the correct ones and ordered one from them. When I received it, it also had the silencer tube on it. They made it right though and had the correct one to me a few days later. I'm pleased with how it looks and it does have a throatier sound now without the silencer!

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts