Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Challenger SXT Plus
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got these hash marks for free on a promotional credit from AmericanMuscle.com and I’m looking for opinions. At first I enjoyed the look, but I’m starting to sour on them... curious what others think.

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
1,800 Posts
I am indifferent on them actually overall. Some color combinations look too gaudy, like RED on black, or your car...
But a blue on a white car, I'd like. They are very subtle on yours so they definitely don't bother me, if I got one with them on, like that, I'd leave them until I got something of my own on. They go well with the color of the car and wheels, but lose the caliper covers, and paint what you have instead. (my opinion only)

·
Registered
2018 Challenger SXT Plus
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am indifferent on them actually overall. Some color combinations look too gaudy, like RED on black, or your car...
But a blue on a white car, I'd like. They are very subtle on yours so they definitely don't bother me, if I got one with them on, like that, I'd leave them until I got something of my own on. They go well with the color of the car and wheels, but lose the caliper covers, and paint what you have instead. (my opinion only)
That pretty much sums up my feelings too. Overall I like them. I’m probably just on the fence because I’m bored and looking for things to do haha
I’m glad I’m not the only one who hates red on black!
I like the covers for now but believe me I’ve read and heard many opinions on them :ROFLMAO:
I will say this, they really have reduced the spread of brake dust as they claim. Thanks for the feedback!

·
Premium Member
2015 RT, Scat Pack.......Shakerrrrrr
145 Posts
To me, they're the start of additional graphics. I'm sure you can find an accent to them. One that flows from the hash the front bumper cover. Something personalized perhaps?

One big change you could also do is.........the "Cuda billboard" graphics at the rear?

You still have many options.

·
Registered
2018 Challenger SXT Plus
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You all are nailing what I couldn’t quite figure out.
They work in that spot but they unbalance the car overall.
I wonder if a tailband would help🤔
Don’t hate the cuda idea...
Thanks for the feedback everyone!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,915 Posts
I've only seen ones that continue on to the hood, or at least the top of the fenders

A Guy

·
Registered
55 Posts
Like with my Artwork, does it make it better, does it detract, is it a strong neutral. It's like a tattoo, each person has to make the call. I'm not there yet, ..to interrupt the flow of the body contours, it will have to be something that grabs me and says, oh yeah,...snap...if it's not that, I don't want to second guess each moment that I look at my car. I knew in a heartbeat when I dry fit my rear window louver.. Your car, the "chisnick" with gloss black louvers, old school, the grey black motif, but, that's a personal thing. I love the look..
0617201727_HDR~2.jpg

·
Registered
2015 RT Shaker (STP/A8/FORGED/NAPPA/NO SUNROOF)
453 Posts
Not a fan.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts