Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would love to take credit for the idea, but my local club member did this and I was like I got to do it.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Its the Batmobile! Pretty cool affect.

·
Registered
876 Posts
Whoa. That's pretty freakin' cool looking! Nice work! Can you take a picture @ night, full darkness, to see just how bright they are? What did you put down there, LEDs or what?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
These things are pretty freaking bright man. I will see if I can get a night pic. These are just the 21 or 24 inch led strips from autozone. They come in pairs for 20 bucks. They have battery attached to them in the box with a switch for demoing purposes and you just cut the battery off. This literally took me 20 mins to install. They have 3m tape on them so they stick right above the exhaust tips. And then tap into the license plate light. The only issue I had was trying to determine the ground and hot on license plate light. Not sure why, but there are two black ground wires and two hot white with blue stripe wires.

·
Registered
50 Posts
looks great, gave me an idea. mount them inside tips from the top using sm. leds as they use on boats. they come in several colors. would lite up inside of tips

1 - 8 of 8 Posts