1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
257 Posts
Anything "New York City" is usually done in a big way. I have a feeling that we will hear something mid-April, during or shortly after the NY auto show. I'm guessing 2008 model year with a time frame longer than the Neon. Let's fill the highways with mopars. Every other car on the road should have some kind of a "HEMI or SRT-8" badge on it!!!!!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Rumors..rumors..I love GOOD rumors! :) It is good for keeping the faith...BUT until DCX makes it official, I will not light up my firecrackers...BUT they are sure ready to blast ... as soon as DCX supplies the fire!:D

·
Registered
598 Posts
mike the tiger said:
Rumors..rumors..I love GOOD rumors! :) It is good for keeping the faith...BUT until DCX makes it official, I will not light up my firecrackers...BUT they are sure ready to blast ... as soon as DCX supplies the fire!:D
Firecrackers?!....when DCX makes it official,...I'm breakin' out with the heavy artillery!!!:eek: :p :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
I called the DCX programs line today and asked them when I could put the deposit down on the new Challenger. I was so excited.

Then the young lady goes well we are all in the dark about DCX's decision on the actual car. As I thought it will be DCXs across the seas organization making a decision on if we will see a piece of americana being brought back into the mainstay. DCX I will have my deposit FEDEX to you the day that you announce the decision to produce this. I want a challenger ever since my dad owned a '71 plum crazy 340 coupe.

Make this thing so I can finally buy something other than an Acura or a Honda......

·
Registered
492 Posts
2007HemiCuda said:
This is very interesting, sounds like the car is "GO" but DCX dosen't feel like telling everyone yet.

http://www.allpar.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74802&hl=

I have a feeling that the Chrysler model just might be the 'Imperial', although maybe not in its present form...the one which we saw on display in Detroit. Some of us had hoped that the 'Imperial' concept would actually be a cross between the Chrysler 'Chronos' concept and the 'Firepower' concept...somewhere along the lines of the Cadillac 'Sixteen' concept. ;)

·
Registered
58 Posts
Honda2Mopar said:
Make this thing so I can finally buy something other than an Acura or a Honda......
Dude I hear ya!!!

I have owned 5 new Honda's (Civic Si's & SiR's - fun to drive, but lack the grunt of a V8) in the 15 years, would love to buy another Dodge product, have not owned a new one since '92!

ScottyJ :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts