Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had a bunch of parts in the box and now I'm starting to put all this stuff on before Carlisle next week. My 392 Scat Pack already has a Hellcat hood and Mopar T/A induction kit that just got released and will be on this week. I'll keep updating as I go. I also have a set of OEM black Hellcat wheels. The covers for the firewall, fuse box and coolant tank are being painted. Can't wait to get it all done before heading out Thursday for PA.

Updated mods pics*******

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe one of my next mods will be upgrading to Hellcat brakes. I wonder if the Tazer will recognize it in track mode?

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cost??? I'm thinking it will be a lot cheaper to swap for hellcat brakes.

·
Registered
4,799 Posts
Subscribed!

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Cost??? I'm thinking it will be a lot cheaper to swap for hellcat brakes.
The Baer Trophy package with 15 inch 2 piece roters run about 2500. The roters are thicker and the 6 piston caliper uses C5- C6 pads so there are lots of options. Im running the 6 piston with 14 inch 2 piece roters. They were $2000. and they far outperform the Brembo set up you are running now, and in my opinion the roter design is better than the brembo 15.4.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks nice!

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
16,976 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
I would have never thought of the color combo you have under the hood but I have to admit it is pretty clean and well executed.Looks great!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I still have a lot of parts that need to be painted before Carlisle this week. I'll post pics as soon as it's all put together.

·
Registered
2015 SRT392 A8 in white pearl coat
1,352 Posts
Just thinking: if you really feel like you need better brakes than the ones that come on the Scat Pack, maybe you oughta try leaving a couple minutes earlier?

:|

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It's all about wanting something more. I thought i would be happy with the Scat Pack brakes till I drove a Hellcat.

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here are some updated pics of the engine bay. Also got a different personalized tag now!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Here are some updated pics of the engine bay. Also got a different personalized tag now!

·
Premium Member
1,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
More pics my guy sent me today. Can't wait to head out for Carlisle tomorrow.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts