Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back by popular demand.

Same time schedule as last time, only this time we'll send a spotter car up first to make sure the fuzz isn't busting people for no front plate. IF YOU HAVE A WALKIE TALKIE, BRING IT SO WE CAN COMMUNICATE AND HALF THE GROUP DOESN'T THINK THE ROAD IS CLOSED!

Here is the schedule:

The plan is to meet up at Vons in La Canada at 11:45a.m. The address is:

635 W Foothill Blvd
La Canada, CA 91011

We'll leave the lot at 12:30p.m.

Here is the new route.

After the drive we're heading to Fuddruckers at Ontario Mills for lunch. We should arrive between 3:00p.m. and 3:30p.m.

The road is freshly paved and the drive is incredible:

See you all Sunday!

Here is a link to the original thread.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Drove up the Crest this morning to check it out.

The new stretch of tarmac is wonderful, awesomely smooth and they were nice enough to recess the bott's dots into the road, so you don't run over the things if you cross the center line (ie. to get around cyclists).

It was great to see the road reopened, obviously there were a LOT of bikers but we only saw two CHP and they were only interested in speeders (I don't have a front plate, but I still have dealer plates on mine anyway).

Most everyone was behaving themselves anyway, didn't see anyone flagrantly flouting the limit although someone was getting a talking to by one of the CHP bikers when we were on our way back down.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Someone gonna scout for Chippies first? Would hate to have a fix-it ticket for no front plate!

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MEET TIME AND PLACE HAS BEEN UPDATED IN OP!!!!

Angeles Crest is open all the way through and we're taking advantage!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts