Dodge Challenger Forum banner

Annual Mopars on the Mountain (Mt St Helens) - 9 Aug 2014

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  RWL11 
#1 ·
#2 ·
#3 ·
Free "Dash Plaque" to each of the first 100 cars :)

#5 ·
Latest numbers for this cruise: over 60 MOPARS!:thanks:

#6 ·
Hi,
This is Tyler President of PDX Challengers, as my Vice President RWL11 stated. We will be joining this event. If you are coming from Portland, OR and South meet us on your way up North at Westfield Vancouver Mall, we will be rounding up Challengers outside in the Macy's Parking Lot and leaving at 8:45 AM sharp. See you there!

#7 ·
Im the coordinator for the event and I'll be coming from the north. . Cya on August 9th

Sent from my Atrix2 cell phone using latest Autoguide app

#8 ·
Update: over 80 Mopar owners have signed up on the Facebook page. This is gonna be big!

#9 ·
Mopars on the Mountain is tomorrow, if your in the PNW and don't have any thing to do come join us for a cool ride up Mt. St. Helens!

-Kenny

#10 ·
I'll be there, catching the south bound convoy at lowes.

#11 ·
We will be there bright and early with the new Anniversary Challenger! Got the GoPro set up, and ready to fill her up with gas for the first time!

#15 ·
Unofficial total count was 74 cars

Sent from my Atrix2 cell phone using latest Autoguide app

#17 ·
Awesome drive up! 40 Challengers in a row is not something you see everyday!

Attachments

Reactions: 10ChallSRT8
#18 ·
I had trunk straps/"ez pulls" in my trunk but no time to deal with trying to go around selling any. Sorry to those that missed out on that.

#19 ·
Here's a link to a video of the first batch of cars cruising up:
http://youtu.be/my1o6MdC5NM

And a shot from way up the hill: Landscape Thoroughfare Bird's-eye view Sport venue Road

Nice! Way to go Fred, it was awesome!:woot:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.