Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got all the parts in and did the install a couple days ago. Everything lined up perfectly. There's only one hole underneath that doesn't line up and it's no big deal at all. There's a pic of the hole below. The end result is great. Enjoy!

Here's a pic underneath where the one hole is that doesn't line up.

________
Web Shows

·
Banned
675 Posts
I think I'm blind, i don't see a difference between 2010 and 2011 chin spoilers :scratchhead:

help me see the light:notallthere:

·
Registered
812 Posts
This is on my to do list seeing I just finished the air cabin filter install. Great set of rims and stripes you have on the Challenger.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
i think im going to change mine ... ASAP .. look alot nicer

·
Registered
402 Posts
I think I'm blind, i don't see a difference between 2010 and 2011 chin spoilers :scratchhead:

help me see the light:notallthere:
Seriously? Take a picture of your '10 from the same angles & compare. (?!)

The '11 does quite a dramatically different swoopy thing around the corners.

·
Registered
695 Posts
That looks great! How was the install? Rivets or screws?

·
Registered
302 Posts
As I said on LX looks awesome rims everything!

I got my Solo catback on today with the hi flow cats got the chin spoiler sitting in the garage to do next weekend!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Did you have to buy the whole thing...spoiler air ducts and bottom piece

Al if im not mistaken for SRT's you just need the spoiler for the R/T's you may need the air ducts etc.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Al if im not mistaken for SRT's you just need the spoiler for the R/T's you may need the air ducts etc.
Thats what I thought but the way he said finally all the parts came in made me think it was all the pieces

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
SRT8's already have the correct belly pan. The only other parts that you might want/need are the small covers (#68109838AA and #68109839AA) that cover the gap behind the new spoiler in the wheel wells.

·
Premium Member
1,045 Posts
Ordered my 2011 spoiler and end caps today, should be in within 3 days. Should have them installed by Challengerfest II.

Oh, also ordered 5.7L exhaust flange gaskets for the ARHs, but I really doubt I'm gonna get those headers in time for CF2...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts