Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was gonna make this post a month or so ago, but I wanted to wait until I got my wheels in after UPS lost them the first time. I recently super charged the 6.1 with a Vortech, and I got some pretty decent results while staying at a very conservative 6.5 psi. It’s a completely different animal. To fit the 295/40/20 Pirelli P Zeroes on the back with no offset or spacers, we had to cut the wheel well, and heat work some of the metal by the frame. It came out very well. Obligatory pics are below.

Attachments

Reactions: ChrisNTN

·
Registered
627 Posts
Sweet bro I can't wait to get a supercharger in still a year or so away

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Badass bro! Out of curiosity what'd you have done to the wheels? They look like the stock wheels to me
Basically they were sliced in half and an inch was added to them to fit the larger tires.

·
Registered
326 Posts
very nice japexico your challenger looks exactly like mine mine is a 09 same color six speed lol i had to do the exact same thing to get the 305 nitto drag radials to fit in my wheel well

·
Registered
326 Posts
Basically they were sliced in half and an inch was added to them to fit the larger tires.
did weldcraft do your wheels .....they did mine think it was 275 a wheel back when i did it

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wheels America in Dallas did them.

·
Premium Member
479 Posts
I was gonna make this post a month or so ago, but I wanted to wait until I got my wheels in after UPS lost them the first time. I recently super charged the 6.1 with a Vortech, and I got some pretty decent results while staying at a very conservative 6.5 psi. It’s a completely different animal. To fit the 295/40/20 Pirelli P Zeroes on the back with no offset or spacers, we had to cut the wheel well, and heat work some of the metal by the frame. It came out very well. Obligatory pics are below.
Congratulations and welcome to the Vortech family! Just know that you're going to have that silly grin on your face every time you drive it. Those are really good dyno numbers, btw.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts