Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,591 Posts
This blue car was originally a 318 - base model

Interesting color combo originally was Winchester Gray with B5 blue interior - pretty unusual combo there.

That rear tail panel needs to be satin black - the way its done now, ugh..

The white '74 might be something to look into,

·
Registered
2016 R/T Scat Pack
1,198 Posts
Manual drum brakes all around since they don't specify front disc... Hard pass!!!

·
Registered
995 Posts
I just don't like much about it. The blue square in the tail panel is really confusing. Disc brake conversions aren't hard, but I would pass.

Over priced and in a color I can't stand. Yup, I hate it.

·
Super Moderator
15,591 Posts
I just don't like much about it. The blue square in the tail panel is really confusing. Disc brake conversions aren't hard, but I would pass.

Over priced and in a color I can't stand. Yup, I hate it.
the tail panel on a non- Rallye would be Argent color for the tail light bezels and that center panel.

Rallye models would have all that in Organisol Black (basically a satin black finish with some texture)

that example is really bad with the center in blue and the lamp bezels in white!

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
375 Posts
I like the color. As far as price idk, I havent been searching for these cars to say if it's good or not.
I can say I prefer the 70 and especially the 71 looks better though....but that one looks pretty good imo. Just not a fan of the tail lights.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts