Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Most will be about the same. Better choices have at least some diffusion in the lid, and/or filter media, but being as you are really only getting looks out of one...get the one the you like the looks of.

·
Premium Member
10,176 Posts
We offer our "S" mount catch can starting at $119.88 with free shipping to the US48.

I have this on my SRT and it looks great and functions well.

- Alexis

·
Registered
2018 Challenger R/T Plus - Billet Clearcoat
177 Posts
Saw one on eBay for $39. Good price but just don't think I need one. If I ever change my mind though, I'd be fine with getting that one. It looked just like that one in the first post.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Theirs looks just like Billet Tech's too...odd.
There are companies that make their own from designs that are not "oddly similar" too...based in the US. Should you ever "need" one.

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Challenger SRT
441 Posts
I think I've seen people get results with every brand of catch can. Which tells me that they're a pretty good add-on.

I have the JLT 3.0 Oil Separator (catch can) on my '15 SRT and it seems to do a good job. Runs about $149 and looks like it "could" have been a factory item. The Speedlogix and the Billet Technology cans are much more attractive. And the Moroso looks more like it came from a racing application. They all work.

Here's what I found in mine last week after about 4,000 miles since last emptying it. Probably about 2oz of oil that did not go through the throttle body.

B2B470A7-CAD0-4ED2-8538-E0944A52F1ED.jpeg

·
Registered
2010 Challenger SRT 6spd detonator yellow
501 Posts
save your money not required per the SRT engineers who originally designed the 6.1 ......have you ever herd of anyone blowing a motor not having one.......I have seen numerous intake at over 100 miles clean inside just my 2 cents.......

1 - 9 of 9 Posts