Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi folks. My name is Jay.

I've just bought a 2010 R/T in plum crazy purple. Although it's still sat on the docks in New Jersey. I don't expect it to be delivered till the end of February.

I really can't wait. I've wanted one since I saw the concept car all those years ago.

I'm not new to America cars, I'm a mechanical engineer by trade. And have worked on and owned American cars for the last 25 years. Including some very rare stuff.

I've always been a Mopar fan. My first car being a '67 Barracuda running a 440. Also had a' 68 Roadrunner and numerous others over the years.

This looks like a really good community Web site and I look forward to becoming part of it.

Happy new year.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
Welcome!

from Norfolk, (Virginia)...not the original ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,187 Posts
Congratulations on your new Plum Crazy Challenger. I'm sure that it will get a lot of attention in England!

·
Premium Member
876 Posts
Welcome from Houston, Texas

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Welcome from an Englishman living in TX. I'm from York originally. Moved here 14 years ago. I would kill to have my '12 R/T on the B roads over there. Makes my spine tingle.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Welcome to the show. And you have the best looking one of the bunch in my opinion. Love PCP. Should have sprung for the SRT though!

·
Registered
4,803 Posts
Stonewall, he would be selling every bodily fluid he had to pay for UK gas for an SRT. Last time I was there is was about $8 a gallon. The R/T at least gets the MPG where you can afford to take it out once or twice a month.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Stonewall, he would be selling every bodily fluid he had to pay for UK gas for an SRT. Last time I was there is was about $8 a gallon. The R/T at least gets the MPG where you can afford to take it out once or twice a month.
I have been pretty impressed with my MPG on the Yellow Jacket so far. I don't think the R/T unless it's a V6 will be much different. I get about 18MPG city / Highway and have got 27MPG highway. Yeah those prices are high for sure! I have always wondered what the wage per hour is there? Because if they make more than we do, it would all balence out in the end.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Welcome from across the pond in Indiana! You'll definitely turn heads driving a PCP over there!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cheers for all the welcomes guys,

updated my first post with a picture,

and as for gas milage if i was worried about that, i'd buy a hyundai...

·
Registered
118 Posts
Hi Jay welcome from devon (torquay ) :)

·
Registered
2014 SRT Core
10,019 Posts
Welcome, congrats on a great looking car.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Jay, Congratulations and welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Welcome to CT :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts