Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Man, another Hellcat crunched! :crying: I think maybe Dodge needs to hold driving classes for anyone not possessing a racers license before they can take it off the lot. I just don't get it as it has been said here many times!; Respect this car at all times!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2014 100th Annivesary R/T
517 Posts
With out details how do we know its the drivers lack of experience? It could be a dozen of different possibilities. Until we know the details we shouldn't automatically assume its lack of experience driving this car.

....Oh wait, I forgot this is the internet and everyone is an expert!! My bad, nothing to see here, move along!!

-Kenny

·
Registered
252 Posts
That sure doesn't looked "wrecked".

Olli

·
Premium Member
2,625 Posts
It looks like total front end impact.

Percentages would indicate driver fault or equipment failure with that sort of damage.

That wouldn't rule out someone violently backing into him/her or suddenly pulling out of the driveway, but that's less likely.

Either way no one knows for sure.

·
Registered
Dodge Challenger Hellcat
961 Posts
Either way, it's got to hurt.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
Aww, that'll buff out! Someone could have ran a light or stop sign in front of him........

·
Registered
413 Posts
Not sure what the big deal is, people take $70,000 trucks out and mess them up every day. Got one in our parking lot at work, looks like the guy forgot the lock the hook on his 5th wheel and tried to pull the trailer with the tailgate.

I think it's kinda funny actually.

·
Mumber
1,073 Posts
With out details how do we know its the drivers lack of experience? It could be a dozen of different possibilities. Until we know the details we shouldn't automatically assume its lack of experience driving this car.

....Oh wait, I forgot this is the internet and everyone is an expert!! My bad, nothing to see here, move along!!

-Kenny
That's funny Kenny:; :)

1 - 20 of 58 Posts