Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is an 09 R/T Auto that we did the 8lb Arrington Kit on. All Stock except for the S/C Kit. 155RWHP over stock.

5,134 Posts
Great midrange torque. I wonder why it really falls over after 5400? This is just idle curiosity, since I'm considering swapping the 6 psi pulley in my car for an 8psi pulley.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
*Day dreaming*..Maybe in a year or two I can get a Maggie

Nice numbers! What I really like is that torque curve..or torque line lol

·
Banned
7,566 Posts
Great midrange torque. I wonder why it really falls over after 5400? This is just idle curiosity, since I'm considering swapping the 6 psi pulley in my car for an 8psi pulley.
Likely the VVT on the cam TF. Mine has a definite dip right around 5500RPMs as well. It even shows up in the TT Dyno software. It's not as pronounced as the one here, but I have a bit bigger cam which likely helped.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This one is really pronounced because that is about where she shifts. The MTCM would more than likely take care of that.

·
Registered
254 Posts
Great numbers. I'm also considering going to an 8psi pulley. What numbers should I expect to see with a 6 speed?

·
Registered
254 Posts
SoCalRT are you using the factory air box? If so, yanking that out for a high-flow filter will give you gobs of power.
No I made my own cold air intake out of 4" aluminum tubing through the fender.

·
Registered
2009 Challenger R/T
2,991 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts