Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, new guy here in OKC. I've already learned a great deal lurking on this site for the couple of weeks and was able to gather enough knowledge to make an informed purchase on a 2011 Classic!!! I was ready to pull the trigger on a 5.0 Mustang until I really got to know the Challengers. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,949 Posts
Congrats on your purchase! You made a good decision, welcome to the club.

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Congratulations and welcome aboard! :) You made the correct decision with the Challenger.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Welcome from Durant. There is a big meet in Norman the end of July. Look up the Great Plains Mopar site to find out about it. Enjoy the new ride and the forums and we may see you in Norman. Ronnie

·
Registered
119 Posts
Welcome to the challenger team.

·
Super Moderator
14,139 Posts
Congratulations on your new Challenger Classic and welcome to challengertalk, the biggest and best Challenger enthusiast site on the web- with 19,613 members and growing each day.

One word of caution, while registration is free, you will find this site very expensive due to the great ideas you will get to mod your car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

The car is in the Blackberry Pearl, auto, STP, 430N and sunroof. I'm already talking to the boss about the "to do" list... :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Welcome from Ada, OK !! Post pics... we like pics :)

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to the group from Yukon. Tons of great info to surf through and as a member stated earlier...lots of new ideas and money out the door. Enjoy :bigthumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts