Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings....

My name is Mike from Woodstock NY. I just wandered over from Charger land after trading mine in on an 09 R/T. Looking forward to learning as much here as I did over on the chargerforums. Sorry for the crappy cell phone picture

·
Administrator
17,155 Posts
Welcome aboard! :)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Welcome. What's your impression of the Challenger as compared to the Charger? I have a buddy that has a SRT8 Charger.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Personally I like the challenger more. Its much more comfortable to drive(again my preference). And as far as performance its great but doesn't compare the charger had a 6 banger in it. The only thing I miss is the ability to have people sit in the back seat comfortably. Although its more of a reason to tell my friends to take their own damn cars. This was the charger...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Mike and Alex,

Welcome to the forums to you both !

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Welcome to the best Challenger Forum :bigthumb: looking forward to your participation...

Mike, great looking classic you have there :thumbsup: we have alot of knowledge over here and have fun you had my favorite color on the charger :guiness: if you need any help reach out...

·
Administrator
2009 Challenger R/T
8,919 Posts
Hey guys!
My name is Alex and I am a newbie in this commnity.. looking to connect to all the wonderful people here. Looking fwd to connect with you all.
Alex~
Welcome to the best Challenger Forum :bigthumb: looking forward to your participation...

Alex good to have you along loads of good people to meet up with and just hop right in :)

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
Let us know about your first mod!

·
Registered
9,272 Posts
welcome to CT Mike :bigthumb:

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the welcome all. IDMT where are you a ff? I am the Captain of Wfd Station 1.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts