Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Decided it was time to finally get another photoshoot of our R/T since we have now lowered it and tinted the windows. I'm absolutely loving the look 100 times better with those two mods, can't wait to get our new rims!! I love how with it being lowered now I can get really low angles and not make the car look like a 4x4 lol. More shoots to come in the future as usual!

Let me know what you guys think of the photos!

You can see the whole gallery here: http://www.m-b-photos.com/Cars/Our-new-Dodge-Challenger-RT/12221613_9tqee#1269212108_6Czkm7w

Enjoy!

Thanks for looking!
-Mike

·
Premium Member
227 Posts
Great pictures.

What type of camera and lense do you use?

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Wow fast replies! lol Thanks :)

GTG-FAST - I used a Canon EOS-1D Mark II with a Canon 17-40L lens. No off camera lighting, all ambient, this time anyway ;)

I plan on breaking out some studio lighting for my next shoot and have some real fun :)

·
Registered
323 Posts
Beautiful shots! Love the color combo. What type of camera did you use? Any special lenses? They look professional.

Thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
698 Posts
I really like the inner parking garage photos (7-12). I just might need you to do some of my car.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Beautiful shots! Love the color combo. What type of camera did you use? Any special lenses? They look professional.

Thanks for sharing!
Thank you!:thumbsup:. As far as gear, I used a Canon EOS-1D Mark II with a Canon 17-40L lens. No off camera lighting, it's all ambient. I'm hoping to break out the studio lights on my next shoot:bigthumb:

I really like the inner parking garage photos (7-12). I just might need you to do some of my car.
Thanks! I always love parking garage shots. If done right, the lighting is always really intense and gives it a really cool look. I would be more than happy to do a shoot for your car! I would have tons of fun with yours with it being so different from most others:thumbsup:. I know Isreal (infernored) wants me to do one, he just got his car lowered so I think it's ready to go, just waiting on him now. Then Mikel Hennesey wants me to shoot his DWB R/T, he's just thinking of locations.

Kick.... arse!!!!!!
Haha thanks!

Super pics, the lighting in the parking garage is cool!
Thanks!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Great pics,
Likin #10,
:smoker:

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
great pictures!!

·