Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2019 scat pack T/A
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I’m gonna get a big groan outta everyone here. I have a 19 Scat Pack T/A and I’m looking for Info on bigs and littles
For the car. I plan on running 305/45/18s on the rear 315s possibly but concerned with sway bar interference. I have no idea what to run up front. I’ve been searching the forums on and off for months and see plenty of info for cars with the smaller brake setups but can’t seem to find any for the big brake cars.

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts
If you have 6 piston brembos gonna need minimum 20 inch up front. Depending on off set of wheels you could go wider up front. My 2015 SRT runs 275s all around but seen wider just depends on offset and width of wheels.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2019 scat pack T/A
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have 6 piston brembos gonna need minimum 20 inch up front. Depending on off set of wheels you could go wider up front. My 2015 SRT runs 275s all around but seen wider just depends on offset and width of wheels.

So no one makes a 18 drag skinny for the front to fit the 6 pistons?

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
So no one makes a 18 drag skinny for the front to fit the 6 pistons?
Seems like they do, they claim to run these front runners on Hellcats

·
Registered
2015 Challenger SRT 392
304 Posts

Interesting I hadn't seen anything smaller the 20s yet. Thanks for the knowledge

·
Registered
2015 Challenger R/T Plus 8 Speed
8,496 Posts
Interesting I hadn't seen anything smaller the 20s yet. Thanks for the knowledge

I would email OST Dyno (they say they use them on Hellcats) and make sure they fit over the 6 pistons, maybe they swap them out for 4 pistons on THEIR cars.

·
Registered
2019 scat pack T/A
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Thanks for that link man! Just bought the rears for now.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger T/A 392 A8
92 Posts
I run 18" racestars on the front of my T/A. Tight fit, can't run wheel weights, but they fit. If I had to buy over again, I would try to find a 19" or 20" rim so I could run weights.

·
Registered
2017 Challenger T/A 392 A8
92 Posts
Also, ran 18's on the rear and had no sway bar issues but when I switched to 17's, I had to buy the shorter end links for ease of swapping tires.

·
Registered
2019 scat pack T/A
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Thanks for that link man! Just bought the rears for now.
I run 18" racestars on the front of my T/A. Tight fit, can't run wheel weights, but they fit. If I had to buy over again, I would try to find a 19" or 20" rim so I could run weights. View attachment 999511
Yeah I’ve only seen the racestar in a 18x5 that fits. What about running beads in the tires to balance them like the off road guys do?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts