Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this has been done a lot on here but I wanted to show off mine and get everyone's opinions on it. Before all you Manual Guys start screaming let me explain why I did this. First of all the only thing I hate about our cars is that ugly cheap looking auto shift plate. Seriously Dodge? It looks like something straight out of a Toyota corolla. And secondly I'm a paraplegic without the use of my legs so I have hand controls on my car and cannot operate a clutch, or I would have boughten the 6 speed. Anyways here's my upgrade on the auto shift plate inspired by several on this site. Let me know what you think.
image.jpg

Reactions: Shank

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can't figure out how to add more than one picture per post...
image.jpg

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Looks great ... heres mine
shifter2.jpeg

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you plasti-dip all that? It looks white in the picture. I like it

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Its color matched to the car .... painted at a body shop ... stone white

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
painted with color matched paint from a body shop stone white all the AC vents were done also
shifter.jpeg

·
Registered
112 Posts
both of those shifter boots look awesome!! and love that white!

Reactions: ghostrt

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I got mine on eBay. But you can order them from your local dealer or I think Steve White on here has them. If you search on this forum there are several threads telling how to do this. It's really a quite simple mod that really looks a lot better.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
www.stevewhiteparts.com it comes with the actual shifter ... you take it out and put it around yours ... pretty easy

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Looks like the new 2015 8 speeds will come this way, so it can't be a bad thing.

Reactions: Shank and ghostrt

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
thought I was the only one who noticed that .... lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts