Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just starting to do exterior mods. Thinking of starting with painting my calipers. I'm debating between yellow and red. I'm leaning and thinking yellow will look real good with b5.

Looking for opinions or pictures.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,086 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
17,086 Posts
Not Challengers, but I think it looks good

540cce2c7a443.jpg

Gemballa-Porsche-Carrera-GT-on-P104-by-hre-wheels-022.jpg

A Guy

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
This is another one of those things which fall under the heading of personal preferences.
Yellow looks good
Red looks good.

My preference, for my B5, would be red and I can't imagine using yellow. But, that's just my own taste.

·
Registered
14,296 Posts
Somebody here has a Billet Silver Shaker with Yellow calipers, don't think I've seen that on B5.

Hellcat next year will offer calipers in Red, Orange, Gunmetal and Black.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,364 Posts
This is another one of those things which fall under the heading of personal preferences.
Yellow looks good
Red looks good.

My preference, for my B5, would be red and I can't imagine using yellow. But, that's just my own taste.

Have to agree, it's another personal preference thing. I'm more than happy with the black OEM's on mine, but I would have felt the same if they were red too. If a choice was given at the time, I would have chose black. Just me.

·
Premium Member
2016 Scat Pack
882 Posts
Can't imagine putting covers on Brembos:wink3:
Neither can I. I saw a Mustang the other day with red caliper covers on it and I thought they were really cheap looking.
My Brembos are still as they came from the factory and I've thought about painting them red. I just haven't thought about it enough to take the step.
Like you, I'm happy with them the way they are so I may never get around to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts