Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:canada:

Placed a deposit on an auto for my Wife ( who are we kidding?) and dealer didn't have a code for the GWE. Just wrote green on the order. Only options I checked were interior appearance package and F1 tires. Curious if agreed price will be affected by GWE package code?

update: Dodge Canada just posted the cost of the GWE package as $ 995

:pimp:

Colin

·
Registered
42 Posts
It's definitely a beautiful car. I'm waiting for the R/T Classic version to become available. Haven't heard anything on that yet though.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
update: Dodge Canada just posted the cost of the GWE package as $ 945

Colin
HUH?!?!

Are you saying the Green With Envy group is only $945 ($959 USD) in Canada?

Yet when I ordered in the good ol' USA a few weeks back this same group cost me $1495 ($1474 CAD)?!!?

WTF?

JFF:D

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Sounds about right for the SRT $(1495) I wonder if the $945 is for the Classic RT?

I did hear that the RT classic in GVE is gonna availible to order in late march. I ordered mine SRT GVE last week. Will be driving up through Canada to get home in Alaska this summer.

·
Premium Member
2,418 Posts
Placed a deposit on an auto for my Wife ( who are we kidding?) and dealer didn't have a code for the GWE. Just wrote green on the order. Only options I checked were interior appearance package and F1 tires. Curious if agreed price will be affected by GWE package code?

update: Dodge Canada just posted the cost of the GWE package as $945
The GWE Group for Canada is $995 MSRP for both SRT and R/T, the order codes are the same as USA, "AAK".

Production launch is set for April.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
The GWE Group for Canada is $995 MSRP for both SRT and R/T, the order codes are the same as USA, "AAK".

He's alive!!! :D Where you've been hiding RS?

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Been busy sorting through info on the upcoming 2012 models, helping out some of the LX and Jeep folks :). Besides, I thought *almost* everyone here has received their 392's, no?
Ahh ok, I hadn't seen you post much lately, I didn't realize you were moonlighting. :D Yup most although some canceled from the wait.

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Just talked to dealer. GWE group in Canada is $995. Got my VON and I'm BA. We'll see how long till Canadian orders get rolling towards D status.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts

RS,

PLEASE tell me this April production launch is only for Canada orders?!:scratchhead:

When is the production launch for orders in the USA?:(

*gulp*

JFF:D

·
Premium Member
2,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
FYI

Carquotes.ca
MSRP $47,995
dealer invoice $43,196 ( including dealer hold back)
air tax $ ,100
freight $ 1,400

1 - 14 of 14 Posts