Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if there are any Challenger groups in Las Vegas that do drives or burger joint meets? I have a hemi orange R/T and the wife has a Furious Fuchsia 6 speed so we'd be interested in some drives with other MOPAR folks.

Attachments

·
Registered
220 Posts
I am not aware of one. Perhaps we should start it. If we build it they may come so to speak.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Las Vegas

I am with ya!!.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Lets get together some where in Las Vegas

LetsJet, did you still want to get together. I say we need a Challenger Club started here in Las Vegas. We need a place to meet. Lets get together some place like a Sonic or some other place? You guy's name it!!!:bigthumb:

·
Premium Member
3,548 Posts
If you want to get 4-5 Challenger owners in your area together, we'll take you under our umbrella and help you set up a West Coast Challengers Las Vegas chapter. Get you online and get you all set up. If you're interested, drop me a pm and we can discuss it in more detail.

·
Registered
27 Posts
count me in

Count me in .

I'm already a member with "Smiling Ed" from Mopars of Las Vegas moparsoflasvegas.net but they only do a couple big things per year , nothing regular . It would be nice to be able to discuss things , maybe tool & expertise loans. I've been running the track regular . last midnight madness in Oct is this friday until December (but hey there is midnight madness every week in december just in time for my new drag radials )

P.S. there is a parts swap meet coming up on the 31st I believe lasvegasautoswapmeet.com as well for those with parts or looking for parts. I'm hoping some MOPAR people will be there .

IE #574 , Henderson NV

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I am going to be in Vegas for SEMA the entire week of Oct 30-Nov 5. I most likely will not have my Challenger with me, as we are displaying a baja truck at SEMA in the off road area.... so I will be towing up there a trailer with my dually. My father will be with me, who I flew in for his b-day, so I may be able to get him to drive the car up... but with the price of fuel now-a-days I have second thoughts on it.

But if anyone wants to get together after the show day, feel free to PM me, and I will give you my contact info.

·
Registered
6,176 Posts
I'll be out there for sema too, but definitely wont have my car. Flying in for the show, debated driving but it definitely wasn't worth the 5k miles on the car for a couple days in vegas.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
I'll be out there for sema too, but definitely wont have my car. Flying in for the show, debated driving but it definitely wasn't worth the 5k miles on the car for a couple days in vegas.
Stop by our booth. 2nd Floor,South Hall, #31178.
About half way down the first isle, down from the bathrooms, back side. Looks for a white baja truck in the booth.... cant miss it!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
There used to be a decent size group of LX guys who used to meet up a couple of years ago. 2 Challengers (both 09 RTs) 2 300c's 2 SRT Chargers, SRT Magnum and 3 V6 Chargers and a SRT6. I am down to try and bring back a reunion!

We would meet on Thursday Nights at a sonic or in-n-out, it was good times, and I miss it.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Count me in .

I'm already a member with "Smiling Ed" from Mopars of Las Vegas moparsoflasvegas.net but they only do a couple big things per year , nothing regular . It would be nice to be able to discuss things , maybe tool & expertise loans. I've been running the track regular . last midnight madness in Oct is this friday until December (but hey there is midnight madness every week in december just in time for my new drag radials )

P.S. there is a parts swap meet coming up on the 31st I believe lasvegasautoswapmeet.com as well for those with parts or looking for parts. I'm hoping some MOPAR people will be there .

IE #574 , Henderson NV
I think I have videos of your runs. Blue with white stripes 392? where you there a few weeks ago?

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
27 Posts
@thebigandy , yep that was most likely me , blue with white stripes 392. I usually don't miss a track day , but I probably wont make this fridays unfortunately. Will have to wait until december , but that's OK cause Ill have my new drag radials by then .

·
Registered
27 Posts
yep that was me (bone stock currently) , of course people don't realize the temp and altitude of this track - If my calculations are correct its possibly -1.2s adjustment for sea level. I hopefully will have some new drag radials for Decembers runs , help the hook up.

·
Registered
274 Posts
yep that was me (bone stock currently) , of course people don't realize the temp and altitude of this track - If my calculations are correct its possibly -1.2s adjustment for sea level. I hopefully will have some new drag radials for Decembers runs , help the hook up.
Oh trust me I know all about it. The last video in my signature is me racing in an R/T that is predator tuned, intake and suspension, and it was running 14's.

·
Registered
27 Posts
yeah its a definitely "slow" track. Run well on that track you can run well about anywhere. reading the comments on those videos (I'm glad you filmed those by the way my wife was playing with the camera and her video is , well a little sad) anyway those comments say that Stang was a 4.6 , I could have swore it had a silver 5.0 emblem, but maybe that was another black stang that night.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Yeah I was never really close enough to get good video of the Mustangs, So IDK what engine sizes they were. If you are going out there again, shoot me a PM, I would be more than happy to shoot your runs for you. You can click the thing on the bottom of them to watch them in 1080P, and I will be getting an even better camera in the next couple of months if things go as planed.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts