Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,874 Posts
No experience. They do seem quite expensive though. If you get what you pay for... I went on Amazon and got the cheapest. Forgot the name. Good luck and show us when you finish....

Reactions: sdr2711

·
Registered
474 Posts
Yes, and was happy with the overall experience. The company was kind enough to loan me a few color sample books to aid my color selection process when originally considering red stripes for my black 2014 Challenger. In the end, I had them cut a set of gloss white 2015+ R/T Classic stripes in Oracal 951 Premium Cast vinyl without the early gap terminations (stripes wrap around panel edges for a seamless look). The customer service was great, shipping/processing fast, and the product of excellent quality. I had the stripes professionally installed at a graphics facility. Feedback from the shop was the Oracal 951 is an excellent product, however, they would have recommended the 3M instead for my application (of which I will use when its time to re-stripe)...something to consider during your purchase process. Good luck! Post pics once complete.

Attachments

Reactions: sdr2711
1 - 3 of 3 Posts