Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'd like to get a matte black SRT-8 style hood decal put on, and eventually the RT Classic style side stripes, and wondered if anyone could recommend a good shop to do this kind of work in the Fort Lauderdale area (I'm in Deerfield Beach, specifically). I'd imagine a dealership would overcharge for this stuff (and frankly, the dealership I bought my car from I just plain don't trust to do this), and there has got to be a place that will do this right without highway robbery prices. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Sometimes the service writer will give you the information on the person that does stripes for the dealership; I would try that first.

Secondly, look up paint supply houses in the area. They usually know who does that kind of work.

Ft. Lauderdale is a pretty big market area, there's probably more than one person doing that kind of work. Ask to see some samples- - and not digital photos, the real thing.

·
Premium Member
5,709 Posts
If you don't mind driving a little north, we are in West Palm Beach and my buddy owns Regal Paint, Body & Customs in Royal Palm Beach. He is very good, super reasonably priced and can easily do this for you. Give him a call, his name is Steve 561.798.4014 and tell him Lisa from Speedlogix sent you.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If you don't mind driving a little north, we are in West Palm Beach and my buddy owns Regal Paint, Body & Customs in Royal Palm Beach. He is very good, super reasonably priced and can easily do this for you. Give him a call, his name is Steve 561.798.4014 and tell him Lisa from Speedlogix sent you.
Thanks for the tip Lisa!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts