Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looking for a good place to have windows tinted in NJ.
Or maybe I'll attempt it myself.

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
What part of NJ? I know of a place where a bunch of people I know had gotten their windows tinted and they were very happy with the outcome. I've never gotten mine done though:eek: The guys shop is located down in Cape May County so it could be a bit of a hike for someone in the central or northern part of the state.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What part of NJ? I know of a place where a bunch of people I know had gotten their windows tinted and they were very happy with the outcome. I've never gotten mine done though:eek: The guys shop is located down in Cape May County so it could be a bit of a hike for someone in the central or northern part of the state.
I'm willing to travel a bit....but not that much of a bit!:ack:
I'm across the river from NYC.
Curious...do they take the door panels off to tint the side windows? Someone told me if it's a good job they do.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I had mine done by John at Euro Car. And yes they do take the panels off.

Euro Car
411 Shrewsbury Avenue
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702-4012
(732) 741-1384

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had mine done by John at Euro Car. And yes they do take the panels off.

Euro Car
411 Shrewsbury Avenue
Shrewsbury, NJ 07702-4012
(732) 741-1384
Thanks. Did they do good work? Not too happy about having the doors taken off!

·
Registered
722 Posts
Tinting in NJ

Tinting in NJ is done at your own risk. The only glass you can tint is to the rear of the front seat, i.e. rear passenger side windows, back glass. No percentage of tint is allowed on the front seat side windows and obviously not the windshield. Yes, I'm aware that cars are only required to be inspected for emissions only every two years, but you can still be stopped on the highway and be issued a summons for any equipment violations. I haven't received a summons since 1983 so for me it's not worth it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts