Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving today and I heard a single chime I looked at my display, and noticed that my fog lamp indicator lamp had turned off. Pulled over and check and sure enought they were out. I also noticed that my daytime driving lamps were off also.
I turned my head lights on and checked the lamps fog lamps are now on, head light and yellow driving lamps are also there. Turn them off and fog lamps and yellow driving lamps wee out?

Any ideals?

2009, sxt :scratchhead:

·
Registered
219 Posts
The only time I have heard a single chime was when the "low fuel" came up. Going around a corner fast with 1/8th of a tank tripped it, once the back end stopped trying to pass the front end and it leveled out it corrected itself.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
I had a single chime when I was going to work about 5 hours ago. I had just left home when it went off. No lights on the dash, nothing. Just the chime. The washer fluid was full, gas tank is at least 7/8's full. It was dead cold when I started it up to leave. Very odd.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not cold that day It was quite hot.

Anyone know if there is a indicator that one of the head lights are out?? Maybe I the hight beam filiment has gone????

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
58 Posts
EVIC Chime Stack

Whenever you hear the "chime sound", this is a way the vehicle tells you information. Seat belt warning, key left in Ignition, lights left on, etc. If you have the EVIC (Electronic Vehicle Information Center) option on your Challenger, you can go into the extended menu (see Tip:3 ) and scroll through until you see the Screen #4 (Chime Stack Screen)
See tip 120. 100 Challenger Tips and Tricks

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EVIC syatem was not avalible on 09SE, but will check out your suggestion

1 - 8 of 8 Posts