Dodge Challenger Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,321 Posts
Need someone making these in 18" 8.5 wide 5 x 114.3mm & Offset: 24mm with the Caps and Rings, US Wheel makes them in 17" x 8" and 5x115mm but wont even consider making one even with the 5x 114.3mm Bolt Pattern... So Close and just fractions off... I can't be the only Challenger owner would love to have nearly perfect Retro Recreation Steels for our cars. Just My Honest Opinion.

·
Vendor
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Need someone making these in 18" 8.5 wide 5 x 114.3mm & Offset: 24mm with the Caps and Rings, US Wheel makes them in 17" x 8" and 5x115mm but wont even consider making one even with the 5x 114.3mm Bolt Pattern... So Close and just fractions off... I can't be the only Challenger owner would love to have nearly perfect Retro Recreation Steels for our cars. Just My Honest Opinion.
View attachment 1013964
That would definitely be a nice and unique setup to see on the Challengers! Unfortunately I do have any manufacturers that have the size or / style available yet.

·
Registered
2011 SXT Built in the Canada Plant
2,321 Posts
That would definitely be a nice and unique setup to see on the Challengers! Unfortunately I do have any manufacturers that have the size or / style available yet.
Well if you could convince US Wheel or anyone to make a set of Steel Retro Rallye's i'm there.. Seriously dont understand why a good Wheel MFG don't make them or if US could alter the current 17's if the Offset and Bolt Pattern could be changed from the 5x115 to a smaller 5X114.3 were talking hundredths of an inch and 1/2 inch wider...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts