1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
$6,800 for paint? Gimme a break!
I really like them but don't think they're worth it at all.
I'd just buy an SE and squeeze a 572 Hemi in it and still have $40,000 to throw in for suspension and braking upgrades before I get to the Drag Pack price. Not that I need anywhere near that much to upgrade the rest.
Sorry just realized I went on a rant. But If I had enough money not to care, I'd definitely buy that in a heartbeat, but still get my 392 as well.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It's pricey & all & for that scratch I think I'd add a viper again to the
stable but then again this is like a Ford Thunderbolt , 64 Hemi Savoy or
any of the other light weight factory drag cars & the fact that it's a V-10
600 hp Challenger is sick !!!
Hope I see this car Vs. the blown shelbys or camaros

·
Registered
125 Posts
It would certainly be interesting to see a street version of a V10 Challenger; just guessing here but I think mopar has more up their sleeve with this combo. Maybe they are waiting in the wings like they have always done and then will unleash that beast to the unsuspecting world to crush the the Shelby and ZL-1.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Slick piece, for sure. That car in the article is residing with the rest of the Teuton Racing Super Stockers here in Houma, LA. It is on loan, and will be making appearances and passes with the other cars in the stable. If you are in the Houma area, by chance, the next few weeks, it is on display at the race car shop of Southland Dodge. Just stop by and have a look. Counterman.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slick piece, for sure. That car in the article is residing with the rest of the Teuton Racing Super Stockers here in Houma, LA. It is on loan, and will be making appearances and passes with the other cars in the stable. If you are in the Houma area, by chance, the next few weeks, it is on display at the race car shop of Southland Dodge. Just stop by and have a look. Counterman.
I inquired about the car to 2 dealers & they never replied , including the
one I purchased my IE from

Later this year will be in position to pick up a crazy toy but getting details
on this particular ride seems impossible

Will also look @ an 08 ssg srt10 viper or 011 shelby vert

·
Registered
402 Posts
I inquired about the car to 2 dealers & they never replied , including the
one I purchased my IE from

Later this year will be in position to pick up a crazy toy but getting details
on this particular ride seems impossible
As I'd educated my local dealer/sales person on the specifics for the 2011 392's, I'm gonna go out on a limb (heh,) and say you might as well be speaking Swahili. Example... I'm sitting in an SRT8, salesman says "YEAH, pretty nice!! This one's even got the Bose system!!!"

If you need more information than is available on the overview, I'd call the Mopar tech line (888-528-HEMI).

If you're ready to order, I'd follow the instructions on the ordering guideline (fill out the purchase application & have your local parts department sign & fax it in.)

·
Registered
25 Posts
The owner of a local Dodge dealer here has has 3 of them. 2 2009's with a 360 and 6.1 and the V-10 is enroute.

Bruce

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The owner of a local Dodge dealer here has has 3 of them. 2 2009's with a 360 and 6.1 and the V-10 is enroute.

Bruce
Thanks for the heads up. LMK who the dealer is if you don't mind
you can PM if you prefer

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
It's pricey & all & for that scratch I think I'd add a viper again to the
stable but then again this is like a Ford Thunderbolt , 64 Hemi Savoy or
any of the other light weight factory drag cars & the fact that it's a V-10
600 hp Challenger is sick !!!
Hope I see this car Vs. the blown shelbys or camaros
Horsepower has not been disclosed on the V-10 drag pack but I can tell you it is WAAAAY more than 600.

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Horsepower has not been disclosed on the V-10 drag pack but I can tell you it is WAAAAY more than 600.
Looks down at his pants...I think I just had an accident :7:

Ahh if they only had VINs and I had another 5 years to save :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
1,556 Posts
Not to interupt but it is actually 1 '09 (6.1L), 1 '10 (360ci) and a '11 V-10 Drag Pack.
Any breakdown on powerplants for 09? I know there were only 3 '09s with the 360.:smokin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts