Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanting to see if any of you were former or present member/owner of Dakota R/T's. I met alot of cool folks in Texas and Oklahoma in the past. I wanted to see if any of them now own a Challenger?

·
Registered
834 Posts
Well I had a Dakota and I'm cool but, I had the 4.7L Quad Cab and I
live in Cali. Good luck in your search and fillin' that bay

·
Registered
355 Posts
Had a 1999 Dakota R/T. I was one of the founding members of the Dakota R/T Club. Still use darkrt as my s/n.

Attachments

·
Banned
675 Posts
Had a 1999 Dakota R/T. I was one of the founding members of the Dakota R/T Club. Still use darkrt as my s/n.
Awesome truck, reminds me of mine! I also was a member of the Dakota R/T club, you can see my member sticker on my back window. Actually this truck was my first experience with Mopar ever, bought the truck when I was 18, sold it when I was 21, I really miss it.

Did all the work myself. Had a dual ram air intake setup, functional ram air hood, roll pan, flesh tonneau cover. I liked the stock wheels so I decided to stick with them.

My last picture of it before it was sold :(

MTX Thunderform box under the back seat, with custom built space for my amp, seats were still functional.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Former 318 Owner!! Wanted that 360 in mine just decided against it since I was using it for work, no need for a show type truck. Posy rear end + 318= Runs like scalded dog!! Wished my Rumble Bee had a + rear end, that woulda been a sweet combination.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I have a '96 Dakota CC 4x4 318, first truck I've owned to pull toys. Put a K&N filter on it. Yeah, its blue too! :) Bought it after my parents sold their Ramcharger with a 360.

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
I thought the R/T's all had 360's (5.9)?

·
Banned
675 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
I had a 2000 Flame red CC R/T. It had the MBRP exhuaust with the Cuda tips, roll pan, Bed Rug, Low rider tonneau cover, and a MTX thunderform box under the rear seats. Man I loved that truck!!! If it wasn't for that truck I would not have my 2010 Torred Challenger SRT8!! No Regrets!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts