Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the summer on us, I am looking for some Mopar friendly hang outs for nights and weekends. I live in the Tulsa area and looking to show off my car. Anything going on?

Reactions: redpearl

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I just did a quick look at the point series site and it looks pretty much drag race oriented. I am looking to hang out with a group of car enthusiasts at some place like a Sonic to talk about muscle cars and make fun of hybrids. Kind of an amateur car show of sorts.

Anybody know of anything like that in the Tulsa area?

There are alot of Mopar Folks in the Tulsa area. If you go to moparpointseries.com they have several car show & race events that you can attend.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I just did a quick look at the point series site and it looks pretty much drag race oriented. I am looking to hang out with a group of car enthusiasts at someplace like a Sonic to talk about muscle car and make fun of hybrids. Kind of an amateur car show of sorts.

Anybody know of anything like that in the Tulsa area?

It would be a good way to meet locals in the Tulsa area. Maybe we could get a group from OKC to meet up in Chandler on a monthly basis?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Yeah, we've been through a few clubs here in Tulsa. They don't seem to last for some reason. People get caught up with life, work, or just lose interest. The last club I was part of (Modern Mopar Muscle) merged with the group on the GMPP site (You'll notice there's a Tulsa section). I believe the next get together will be at one of the larger car hangouts, at Fudruckers, on 71st and 169, in Broken Arrow, Tuesday evening. The car show at Fudruckers goes on every Tuesday, and usually has a large group of cars, of all makes, models and styles...

This is the tread from the GMPP club regarding meeting Tuesday.. http://www.gpmm.org/showthread.php?t=3078

·
Registered
757 Posts
Posted up in your other thread. Basically what I mentioned in the reply above yours for the local Tulsa stuff. If you're willing to travel to OKC, Edmond, Norman, or AR, you'll find a lot more to do.

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool, thanks guys. I have been hanging out with GPMM. I have been to the 71st street get-together and that is a good time.

I will be looking throughout the summer for good shows.

·
Registered
757 Posts
Cool, good to hear. I haven't gotten a chance to meet up with the crew this year, yet. :disgust:

But, I will soon. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
757 Posts
check out the same site, GPMM.com, as they have a OKC section, too. They seem to be pretty active in that area..

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If you guys can make it. We are trying to get a lot of mopars to the cancer sucks car at Hooters July 24th. I guess they have had so few mopars show in the past that they have removed the mopar judging category. We need to show up in force to let them know that we are here.

Hooters at 61st and Memorial, Tulsa, OK.

24JUL11

·
Registered
23 Posts
Reviving this thread. In Tulsa and looking for something to do this summer.
Like the previous posts there are a lot of events and get togethers detailed on GPMM.org. We are pretty active and always try to get together for cruises and car shows. There is also the occasional :drink4:

·
Premium Member
1,722 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have been fairly inactive this summer due to work. Looks like things are going to be better in a couple of months. I should be back hanging out with all the GPMM guys by the end of summer.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It would be a good way to meet locals in the Tulsa area. Maybe we could get a group from OKC to meet up in Chandler on a monthly basis?
We don't have a challenger group that I know of but we meet up on weekends at sonic the one on memorial and 40something close by Bob Moore Mopar Dealership. Its fun there!

·
Registered
297 Posts
I have been fairly inactive this summer due to work. Looks like things are going to be better in a couple of months. I should be back hanging out with all the GPMM guys by the end of summer.

There is a big show coming up in Norman this weekend, it is put on by the GPMM club an it will be a good one. Just go to thier web site for the details. Ronnie

·
Registered
19 Posts
Sent from my SGH-T999 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Im in sand springs. I dont get to get out much. And the car only comes out omn the weekend. Im heading out to the midnight drags on the 22nd

1 - 20 of 52 Posts