Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to meet up? Trying to get some ideas on which direction I want to go with my new ride... maybe if I see what someone else has done with there's it will get my creative juices going!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I am. I live off of McGruder. I'm also looking for other people to hang out with and go for drives. PM me.

- J

·
Registered
7 Posts
Got it too. I'll be there for sure. Bringing my buddy who unfortunately owns a 2013 Camaro SS lol.

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
I would like to cruise with some challengers...

I believe you had a similar thread earlier. The "World's Fastest V6," also expressed interest. I live in Virginia Beach.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't promise to be there but I will try... I am getting a new head unit and back up camera installed later this week, along with some detail work on some scratches, and a license plate older.... Going to be busy, but I really hope to make it..

·
Registered
54 Posts
I can't promise to be there but I will try... I am getting a new head unit and back up camera installed later this week, along with some detail work on some scratches, and a license plate older.... Going to be busy, but I really hope to make it..
It would be great to see you out there Friday if not its understandable. I cant promise the meets will last much longer though, it is all weather dependent. Spring time though we will be in full swing with multiple events occurring so stay posted on the page and keep your eyes open. We will be doing a few shows as well as a few really good cruises down the colonial parkway. I plan on the full 20 mile cruise, with stops for photo shoots. I am also planning on talking to other clubs in the area to see if they would be interested in joining along:bigthumb:.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sweet! I will do my best... I may bring the wife's charger if I can't get my baby back.. If she gives it up...

·
Registered
61 Posts
Please post when this group gets together again. I too would like to see what kind of mod's everyone is running. I am in Norfolk.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Please post when this group gets together again. I too would like to see what kind of mod's everyone is running. I am in Norfolk.
Nick we will be meeting this Friday evening Jefferson Ave Quaker Steak and Lube at 7 pm we will be there until 745 and then cruise. It is going to be a cold night so bundle up.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Still meeeting?

Once I get her back from the shop at Arrington, I hope to get back in to cruising. Anything you guys have coming up in three or so weeks on?

·
Premium Member
5,641 Posts
AM2...don't buy the plate holder yet...

I live off Holland Rd. In Va. Beach. Haven't done mods yet, but I placed my plate on the lower grill without DRILLING, with some $2 fasteners. Works great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts