Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one used the headlight or tail light tint from Big Worm Graphix. How might light did you lose, what shade did you use.

Thanks David

·
Premium Member
1,319 Posts
I have their darkest tints all around on my car. It is not a daily driver and I rarely drive it at night so I cant really answer the question about light loss. I just removed my tail light covers and had them install the tints on the tails. the covers were much darker I think.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Just as stated above it will reduce your light visibility by almost 50%. I had the darkest headlight and fog light tint for awhile. And I have hids. Recently wanted to change the look so I peeled and replaced with clear film just to protect them. Put it this way I liked the look of the dark tint but the difference of the light for night time driving I won't go back.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oracles

I kind of thought they would cut out 2 much lights, I might just go with oracle plasma light.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Have them on mine . I don't have any problem at night. I believe they cut light output by 12%. Makes my HID's seem like old style lights, but can see well enough.

Imported Photos 0010.JPG

·
Registered
531 Posts
I have them on my head lights, fogs and tail lights. You loose some brightness at night but you get used to it. It's kind of like driving your car back in the 80's with sealed beams.

I much prefer the look of tint rather than covers.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i have the smoked color tint on headlights and green film on fogs with led bulbs can still see fine like was said before i think its a 12% loss....didnt care for that you still see some of the light think mine were cut wrong couldnt get them to cover all the light for the life of me..gonna redo with vht when i take lamps apart for halos and will do the fogs as well..the green looks like xmas with the red stripes

Attachments

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Not a problem with...........

I got the "Blue Optic" and when the lights are on, you can not tell that they have anything on them but, when off and during the day you can see that they are not just clear just love the effect on my SRT Plum Crazy!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts