Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I work for a production company located in Indianapolis, IN. You can check out our website at www.roadpictures.com

We are looking for a 2011 Challenger R/T Classic WITHOUT exterior modifications to be used in a TV commercial that is shooting March 15th in Clermont, FL. We are paying $300 to the vehicle owner for the use of his or her car for one day of shooting. Professional drivers are available. We are fully insured and there will not be any extreme stunts performed during filming. The vehicles shouldn't even be going faster than 50MPH at any point on a straight road.

If you live in Orlando and own a 2011 Challenger R/T Classic please e-mail me at [email protected] or reply to this post.

*Title Error. I put R/S when I meant R/T. Sorry for the confusion.

·
Premium Member
3,553 Posts
I thought he was talking about the really thing I hear some SE guys talking about but I have heard of camaro RS s too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry if I'm in the wrong section on the forum. I am looking for a 2011 Challenger R/T Classic for a commercial shoot on March 15 at Lake Louisa State Park, FL.

So if you live in FL, own this model vehicle, and are interested please respond ASAP. Pay is $300 a day plus mileage.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm also looking for a 2011 Camaro Coupe 2SS for the shoot. So I got the lettering mixed up when I was typing the initial thread post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts