Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nice... I am afraid I would either be in jail or murdered by an overzealous cop if I had a car with line lock and a trans. brake.
Lol. Dude. Yeah. I think the 1320 option cost 4K more. Kinda regret it. I Should’ve just bought the regular Scat Pack and save 4K. Hopefully if or when I trade it in , in a few years that will help trade in value. I doubt Dodge will make that many.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
Lol. Dude. Yeah. I think the 1320 option cost 4K more. Kinda regret it. I Should’ve just bought the regular Scat Pack and save 4K. Hopefully if or when I trade it in , in a few years that will help trade in value. I doubt Dodge will make that many.
Unfortunately it's probably most likely to go the other way in value because fewer people would actually want all that for something they're going to drive on the road only a drag racer would want that stuff. Or just some crazy guy like me the likes to pay tickets all the time

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
You bought a 1320 and you're not going to track it...?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We definitely need splash guards. (Mud flaps) lol

Only put 400 miles on it. So far.

And a couple car washes.

And the bottom fenders and door panels behind the tires are getting nicked up.

Wtf. The factory and dealer should’ve put those on

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Scat Pack
97 Posts
Going to National Trails Ohio next weekend will see if the factory drag radials are good or not. I have a set of MT 305 Drag radials that i know work if the 275's don't.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
We definitely need splash guards. (Mud flaps) lol

Only put 400 miles on it. So far.

And a couple car washes.

And the bottom fenders and door panels behind the tires are getting nicked up.

Wtf. The factory and dealer should’ve put those on

You got it easy. There is a thread with pics and videos about how the widebody's are really getting their lower quarters beat up badly because of the super wide tires.

·
Registered
23 Posts
1320 owners

Got mine 2 weeks ago havent hit the 500 mile mark yet, I will be using it mostly for racing

·
Registered
31 Posts
Going to National Trails Ohio next weekend will see if the factory drag radials are good or not. I have a set of MT 305 Drag radials that i know work if the 275's don't.
Nice, I hope to get mine on the track Memorial Day weekend at South Ga Motorsports Park. Should break the 500 mile mark this week.
SGMP - South Georgia Motorsports Park

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Scat Pack
97 Posts
Was a good Friday-Saturday at National Trails weather wise Friday was cooler Sat eventually got warm but best run was Saturday Morning before it warmed up [email protected] that's with MT 305's on 18" rim, Drag mode setting. Best run on stock 275 DR's was [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
Savoy1964, do you have front and rear paasenger seats in, and what are you using for front tires on track? Ive bought 305s for rear and M/T skinnies for front, 17" varieties...

·
Registered
2015 Dodge Scat Pack
97 Posts
1 - 20 of 136 Posts