Dodge Challenger Forum banner

21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Nice, just put my order in the other day, am having salesman check with rep if they will ship passenger seats with car but not installed, going to be a 95% 1/4 mile car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
when i ordered mine i wanted leather fronts but they would not build it like that. doubt they will ship separate ma mopar does not do custom orders anymore. this is a second car the truck get most of the daily driving.

·
Registered
99 Posts
93 octane, or race gas? Have you had a chance to look at underside of car?Just curious what the stock exhaust looks like and what mods could be made...good article, read it the other day.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Same with me, 13 Ram w/ 5.7 Pace enclosed used to haul 2010 R/T, will now haul 1320. Can hardly wait for the fun to begin!

·
Registered
96 Posts
93 octane I have added the rear brace for the differential and added the tie downs that Petty Enterprises makes front will be a help but not sure i like the location they picked in the rear but we will see if they work next trip. Exhaust looks the same as my 2015 scat i had (could be larger i haven't measured it) not sure what mods would be beneficial. I had to build ramps to load car and open door through escape door this car is lower then the 2015.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would consider a set of Hooker 3" stainless longtubes if they made a difference...like I said 95% track car, open headers would make it 100%...just an outloud thought.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have had my 1320 since March 14. Enjoying it. Have 1100 miles on it. I bought splash guards from Steve White OEM. They fit and look very nice.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Was a good Friday-Saturday at National Trails weather wise Friday was cooler Sat eventually got warm but best run was Saturday Morning before it warmed up [email protected] that's with MT 305's on 18" rim, Drag mode setting. Best run on stock 275 DR's was [email protected]
Ran mine at South Georgia Motorsports Park. Weather was terrible-upper 90's. First time for me driving a new Challenger. took me awhile to figure out proper burnouts and getting it to hook. I was able to run a 12.23/112 in 98 degree heat on the 275/40's. Looking forward to running again - in better weather. Car is fun!

Attachments

·
Registered
96 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,554 Posts
Shes a beaut! :thumbsup:

A Guy

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Another 1320 Owner-Carmel NY

Just wondering how many more 1320 owners we have on this site?

Got my White 1320 end of May and lovin every minute. I think its a bargain with all the Demon features except for engine at half the price. I special ordered mine because all I wanted was the 1320 option with front passenger seat and no back seat, that's it. I already put on front Demon-like front skinny wheels 18x4 with MT 28x6x18 drag radials, actually still rides nice. Other mods include UPR oil catch can and OE Hell Cat air box-not a direct bolt in. Apparently The 1320 is just a little bit different from the previous years starting with the headlite caps which are held in place with 2 small T9 torx bit screws. When installing the Hellcat air box, I had to trim the connecting tube a 1/2" on top and 3/4" on bottom in order to fit box in engine bay correctly. I've only driven 150 miles so far but plan on driving to Mopar Nationals in Carlisle Pa in July to hit that magical 500 mile mark to be able to access the drag option. When I come back, I'm going to Lebanon Valley NY Dragway and will post 1/4 mile time. I'll be happy with an 11.90 slip. What about you guys? Steve

21 - 40 of 99 Posts
About this Discussion
98 Replies
26 Participants
EvoRaat
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing