Dodge Challenger Forum banner

41 - 60 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
More than a few 1320 owners on the HC board. If Im not mistaken many are running 11.6-11.8s fairly easily. With the Demon running gear IMO its worth it. Local dealer to me had one loaded to the gills, alcantera leather, sunroof, all the seats, HK, etc. I know it defeats the purpose but its exactly what I would have ordered if I had waited...and knew it was coming out a year ago.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Proud Owner of a 1320

Congrats. It’s beautiful. Maybe we’re the only 2 to have 1320s on here so far. Lol.
I also own a 1320 I do think I'm the only one in my town that own one. I am looking in to removing the muffler's and painting the calipers yellow the car is black. Any advice?

·
Registered
20 Posts
2019 Scat Pack 1320

Got the skinny's mounted Forgestar F14's with MH Race Masters, went 11.69 in street trim

Attachments

·
Registered
515 Posts

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
went 11.69 in street trim
What do you mean by that? Is that with the shown tire set up or the factory drag radials???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Factory drag radials, just the way it came off the lot. I just got the new wheels havent been out to the track with that set up yet.

·
Registered
20 Posts
2019 Scat Pack 1320

What do you mean by that? Is that with the shown tire set up or the factory drag radials???
i'ts a bit of a learning curve with the 1320, I raced Stock Eliminator in a 66 Plymouth satellite 383 and many other cars for many years.
The transbrake will shut down if the engine RPM goes above about 3500 leaving you on the starting line with no throttle, the converter will stall above that, every time you restart you have to hit the Drag mode button or its not in Drag mode.
When I'm on the starting line I'm not used to looking at the tach, I'm used to going to wide open throttle when the lights are coming down, so I've had to change my habits.
Theres a couple tenths of ET there without doing anything major, my goal is to go 11.39 without any tuner.
I'm still very impressed with the car even with the glitches, faster than my 69 GTX with slicks and almost as fast as my Satellite Stock Eliminator.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got my 1320 at end of May, only have 200 miles, gonna drive it to the Mopar Nationals in Carlisle Pa on July 12th, about 500 miles round trip for me, then I'm going to track it. The only mods are: Hell Cat air box and front skinny's(similar type to Demon but half price). I ordered car without back seat, just front passenger, I'm considering taking out seat for track. Has anyone else removed their front pass seat yet? Steve

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm the only one in Carmel NY so far. I would leave the exhaust alone, unless you like loud all the time. I kinda like it when its quiet at idle but roars when you nail it with that active exhaust. If you want it a little louder, just buy that kit that keeps the active exhaust open all the time.

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
i'ts a bit of a learning curve with the 1320, I raced Stock Eliminator in a 66 Plymouth satellite 383 and many other cars for many years.
The transbrake will shut down if the engine RPM goes above about 3500 leaving you on the starting line with no throttle, the converter will stall above that, every time you restart you have to hit the Drag mode button or its not in Drag mode.
When I'm on the starting line I'm not used to looking at the tach, I'm used to going to wide open throttle when the lights are coming down, so I've had to change my habits.
Theres a couple tenths of ET there without doing anything major, my goal is to go 11.39 without any tuner.
I'm still very impressed with the car even with the glitches, faster than my 69 GTX with slicks and almost as fast as my Satellite Stock Eliminator.
Ok, nice. I definitely think you can go 11.3x, maybe even below but you will have get your 60 foot in the 1.5x which will probably take a good track and good DA. I think it’s great that there are people out there using these cars as intended representing the brand. :)

·
Registered
99 Posts
Good....My 1320 finally arrived today! Bad....my salesperson dropped the ball, seats were supposed to have the AngryBee on them. Good...got the [email protected] H.P. rebate! Road trippin starts saturday, when I get 1500 miles on, to the track to wear out stock tires n put the M/T skinnies on front n 305s on rear. Good...rear seat deleat kit came in this morn. via U.P.S. Time to rip it up!

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Nice!!

Bad....my salesperson dropped the ball, seats were supposed to have the AngryBee on them!!!
I don't think the 1320 cars get anything on the seats. I haven't seen one with the any kind of bee whether it be the cloth or Plus seats.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
dint mean to ruffle feather praise v8, but they are available to order, dint happen as was requested. was informed by dealer they would bee ordered, was not informed they were not available...therefore, salesperson DID drop ball.

41 - 60 of 99 Posts
About this Discussion
98 Replies
26 Participants
EvoRaat
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing