Dodge Challenger Forum banner

61 - 80 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Those are Scat Pack seats which are not used on the 1320.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
okay, reguardless, was told they were available, after waiting 3 1/2 months for the car and expecting seats with angrybee on them... salesperson dint follow thru, hey if thats the worst thing that happen in my life today, I can live with it. Im happier than a pig in slop.

·
Registered
13,546 Posts
Salesman say stuff all the time and I honestly don't know why FCA insists on the 1320 having plain seats but that just the way they are. They don't offer it so it cant be on the car from Brampton. I don't like it either. I remember the first couple years of Scat Pack if you didn't get the Bees you got a nice red R/T on the seats then they got rid of that. I'd get on your salesman and make him order the Scat Pack seat back covers and swap them out. It won't be the angry bee because there is none but would be the standard Scat Pack bees.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey Slidd, yeah its no big deal, understand all that, dealer is a good dealer, just somethin that slipped through the cracks...anyhow, gonna road trip to N. Carolina, Tenn. n Ktuck, git break-in miles on, then its a dedicated strip car...with a warranty!

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Mine arrived July 17th...but the Close Out Package (rear seat delete kit in Mopar parlance) is still on back order (was part of the deal the Dealer had to include).

I'm up to 640 miles; plenty of smiles but not many pictures as my custom vinyl won't be on until August 23rd.

Front runner wheels have arrived (4.5"x17 Vision American Sport Star II), but I haven't made up my mind on what tires to put on them.

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
View attachment 976943 not very good pics, but they are there...still getting used to this new format... View attachment 976944 View attachment 976943
Those are Scat Pack Bees....not Angry Bees....cloth seats didn't come with Angry Bee option; and per Dodge's "Build" function, even if you ordered the 1320 Plus package you wouldn't get the Angry Bee, but the Scat Plus package does give the Scat Bee...

...your salesman didn't know what he was talking about.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Lookin good AFZ, any time slips to go with pics?
Of course! I need a lot of practice still.

I did manage a 12.3, but the slip didn't print out and I did not feel like climbing thr tower to get a reprint. I'll be back next weekend.
I

love that last picture!
Thanks!
Those are Scat Pack Bees....not Angry Bees....cloth seats didn't come with Angry Bee option; and per Dodge's "Build" function, even if you ordered the 1320 Plus package you wouldn't get the Angry Bee, but the Scat Plus package does give the Scat Bee...

I have the premium, but no bees on the suede seats. At least we don't have T/A on the seats, that just looks funky. I don't immediately think of the vintage Challenger T/A and Trans Am racing, but rather the Truck Stop. For me, AAR is a more impactful Mopar legacy name.

·
Registered
99 Posts

You are correct PaVaSteeler, she dint.

·
Super Moderator
12,563 Posts
Did you get Mr. Norm's autograph on it?

A Guy

·
Registered
99 Posts
Just completed break-in road trip, 1800 miles, 3 days. N.Carolina, Tenn., Ktucky, back home approx. 20 miles from U.S.131 Dragstrip. I got caught in rain on 3rd day from Tenn. to Etown, Ky. I do not recomend using the drag tires in rain above 70-75 mph...rear end moves around pretty good. (yes, I know drag tires arent made for rain, just happened to git caught in it...hehehe 🦆) Going to be taking to track for test n tune as is, then will be putting the 305 rears n skinnies on, pull seats, etc...i dont plan on putting back on street, but, ya never know...

·
Registered
99 Posts
So, going to try to get car to track today if rain holds off. In the meantime, I have a(stoopid)question as far as putting on front skinnies and 305s on rear...does this require tpms sensors, or can I ignore that? What did you do Savoy1964?

61 - 80 of 99 Posts
About this Discussion
98 Replies
26 Participants
EvoRaat
Dodge Challenger Forum
Challenger Talk, the online forum for discussions, reviews of Dodge Challenger, and all things SRT, Hellcat, and Demon.
Full Forum Listing