Dodge Challenger Forum banner

121 - 132 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Scat Pack SHAKER in Plum Crazy
824 Posts
Get off my lawn daggumit...it’s called footbraking in the circles I run in, but I needed a term/phrase to describe how much of an RPM “load” to hold footbraking....sheesh, you young whippersnappers!
We always called it "brake-torquing"

·
Super Moderator
2016 SXT Plus Blacktop
13,596 Posts
Get off my lawn daggumit...it’s called footbraking in the circles I run in, but I needed a term/phrase to describe how much of an RPM “load” to hold footbraking....sheesh, you young whippersnappers!

A Guy

·
Registered
2019 R/T Scat Pack 1320
23 Posts
Right well this sucks. Dealer in Dallas ”changed their mind” So definitely no plum crazy 1320 challenger for me:mad: there’s only one other in the country and they won’t do a dealer trade! Even at $1k above invoice

my question is there someone who knows 100% will there or not be the 1320 available 2020?
tried to order at dealership and there was no 1320 package available for next year, maybe FCA are holding back to clear the lots of ‘19’s? Or maybe it’s a one year package.

now looking for other colors... guess I’ll be changing my name

·
Registered
31 Posts
It has already been announced that 1320 option will be offered on 2020 Challengers

·
Registered
18 Posts
Right well this sucks. Dealer in Dallas ”changed their mind” So definitely no plum crazy 1320 challenger for me:mad: there’s only one other in the country and they won’t do a dealer trade! Even at $1k above invoice

my question is there someone who knows 100% will there or not be the 1320 available 2020?
tried to order at dealership and there was no 1320 package available for next year, maybe FCA are holding back to clear the lots of ‘19’s? Or maybe it’s a one year package.

now looking for other colors... guess I’ll be changing my name
When I bought mine, I tried to get a CT dealer to get me a 1320 I saw at a dealer in RI. I made 3 trips to RI to see the car [in the showroom].
They absolutely knew what they had and wouldn't trade to any other dealer. So I bought mine out of state. It doesn't have a sunroof and is destroyer grey.

·
Registered
2019 R/T Scat Pack 1320
23 Posts
So after a 3000 mile round trip drive. I got (almost) exactly what I wanted. Got to drive 30 miles in the warm sunshine yesterday, now under snow...
She is a beast, and I love it!

121 - 132 of 132 Posts