Dodge Challenger Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Specifically the Bentonville-Rogers-Springdale-Fayetteville area? It'd be fun to get something together... I know I've seen a handful of us cruising around town and on the interstate.

Honk if you see the license plate! (HVY MTL) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm in Springdale-Fayetteville area and I bought my car shortly after Thanksgiving (Hemi Orange RT/Classic with white stripes). I think there is a local Mopar club in the area but I've been unable to find out any information about when they meet, etc.

I love seeing another challenger on the road versus yet another camaro or mustang. Hopefully I'll see ya around. :)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll keep my eyes out for ya! I'm in the process of trading my SE for a black R/T with red hood to fender stripes... but my plates will most certainly transfer over :thumbsup:

If there isn't a local MOPAR club, there needs to be one in the works. I know I've seen at least half a dozen of us around the area...

·
Banned
484 Posts
Hey im in north west MS, and have inlaws in Heber Springs. Im always trying to get stuff together around here. There is a big Mopar club that has Little Rock and Bentonville chapter that does stuff all the time. U should check them out. I dont think i can post the link, but Goggle Great Plainz Modern Mopars.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'll keep my eyes out for ya! I'm in the process of trading my SE for a black R/T with red hood to fender stripes... but my plates will most certainly transfer over :thumbsup:

If there isn't a local MOPAR club, there needs to be one in the works. I know I've seen at least half a dozen of us around the area...
The Black/red combo is VERY NICE! Although keeping it clean is going to be hard in this area. Good luck with the sale! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
There is a local MOPAR club in NWA--free & they do the summer cruise ins & the local car shows. PM me and I'll send you the contact email--don't want to just toss it out there where they could get a lot of spam... :)

I'm in Bella Vista, usually do a few of the cruise ins and some of the car shows.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I'm new to the forums and I'm in the Bentonville area. Just picked up my used black 2009 R/T last month and absolutely loving it! (except for the whole 18" worth of snow last week which slowed me down a bit). Hoping to run into a few of you out there - I don't see too many Challengers cruising around, but there is a guy around here with a bright yellow/black stripe model that I pass almost every day on the way home from work.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I can't really say I'm an owner yet but if dodge ever gets around to building my 2011 SRT that would be nice. You don't see many around Bentonville. 2 orange, 2 black, 1 tungsten, 1 b5, and the blue one that sits over at Sam's Club every day. I know of two others that guys have one on order so they are becoming more popular around here. Mine will not be a daily driver so you won't see it out much. I'll keep driving my Smart car every day to work since gas is rising again.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Finally washed mine today...the line at Boomerang car wash in Rogers and Bville was insane. But, washed the salt off and replaced my hood air vent plugs with actual active vents from moparsuperstore. Hoping to jack the car up tomorrow and install the skip shift adapter - the 1st > 4th shift is annoying as hell. Also got my oil changed and my DRLs activated at Landers McLarty today. All in all, a good day to have the car out with the sunroof open!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did Landers charge anything to turn on your DRLs? I really don't like dealing with them but the salesman I ordered my car from was newer and hadn't started all the stupid tricks that the dealership does.

Looks like my car is starting to move nowLoUd the dates don't move, it should be dropped off at Landers in a few weeks. I plan on having the activate my DLRs also. I get a small discount on my insurance for having them on.

http://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=60280&INPUT_TRACEABLES=2B3CJ7DJ5BH540806&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN&dummy

·
Registered
72 Posts
car was

Finally washed mine today...the line at Boomerang car wash in Rogers and Bville was insane. But, washed the salt off and replaced my hood air vent plugs with actual active vents from moparsuperstore. Hoping to jack the car up tomorrow and install the skip shift adapter - the 1st > 4th shift is annoying as hell. Also got my oil changed and my DRLs activated at Landers McLarty today. All in all, a good day to have the car out with the sunroof open!
Friend picked up a used 09 R/T Friday---he keeps bugging me on when the cruises will start up again. :) His wife blamed me for the car as she glared....something about how I encourage her husband...LOL

Helped him update his radio (his took 2 updates) and Gracenotes, after I did mine.
Got him to use Meguiars buffer and mirror glaze #7. We're going to use NXT in a couple weeks...

Mine, just washed and used some spray detailer--noting new rock chip from the weather as well as some minor clear coat scratches. Going to have to order Dr. Colorchip and spend sometime buffing out the scratches next weekend.

(yes video is funky--itouch was vertical, but it recorded horizontal & had to rotate it. Other vids never did this.)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts